SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Hak is chewing some ass right now.Night and day from last nite.Fugly hockey in that period.

Hak won't have to. Genoway is on the job. This is a character building period for this team. A championship team can come back and win this game.

GO SIOUX!!!

No, because they are getting flat out beat right now by a team that we are better than. And, actually, I played a lot of hockey and know that when you are losing every individual battle you need someone to wake you up.

You are entitled to think what you want, but your comments to me seem like someone who wants to make excuses. I call it as i see it.

ooh wow, you played hockey. I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize you had credentials.

No, because they are getting flat out beat right now by a team that we are better than. And, actually, I played a lot of hockey and know that when you are losing every individual battle you need someone to wake you up.

You are entitled to think what you want, but your comments to me seem like someone who wants to make excuses. I call it as i see it.

ooh wow, you played hockey. I'm sorry sir, I didn't realize you had credentials.

Does playing in a city league count? :D:lol:

We did not play bad that first period. After that first goal, however, we seemed to loose our attack and drive. That culminated with that second goal and we have been playing agressive hockey to try to play catch up. But that agression has led to foolish penalties... We NEED to get that drive that we had last night and in the first period and get an early goal withing a few minutes of the start of this 3 period to get us going again.

This kind of thing happens. You dominate one night, and through most of the first, dominate again Saturday. Without realizing it, you take your domination for granted. And that's the moment you stop dominating. It happened last year against Wisconsin when they blew up in the third. If the Sioux can get one, it will get interesting. Otherwise, meh...

So you want to go after me. Fine. I'm glad you feel that crticism is unwarranted. What would you say? Oh well, we tried?

I don't feel the need to defend my opinions or credentials to someone on an internet message board. What I would ask is are you pleased with our performance tonight? I'm not, and think that its up to our coaches and our leadership to step up.

BE let in a softie, we are losing races to loose pucks, we are getting penalties left and right. Our flow through the neutral zone is completely compromised.

On a side note, I see you love Toews, as do I; he would not accept the way we are playing right now.