SiouxSports.com Forum

Frattin dismissed for DUI

jimdahl

He would also still be of junior status. It still erks me that this had to happen in the first place, but if he has learned a lot from it and has changed his life for the better, I'd welcome him back.

This might create a little chaos with roster spots though.

It was my understanding that he could rejoin the team after Christmas break but he would not be eligible to play in a game until next season.

I don't know about eligibility but Fratts will indeed join the team at semester break. I don't know if he is eligible to play but he first must regain Hak's trust and then the trust of his teamates. I don't think we'll see Matt before next year. Good luck Matt. You can do it!

• 3 weeks later...
If in Hakstol's judgement this kid is worthy of another chance that's good enough for me.

http://twitter.com/SchlossmanGF/status/7174576508

Just saw that as well. My guess is he's going to play this semester. They will likely work him into the lineup before throwing him into a major role, but he might be an important key to the second half puzzle. It sucks to be one of the freshman on the fence of playing and not playing right now.

Also, it might be awhile before we see the same old Matt Frattin as well. He hasn't played since March, so he'll be rusty for sure.

Nonetheless, good to hear. He's paid his dues with the team and the university, so I think the past will be behind him from now on.

Just saw that as well. My guess is he's going to play this semester. They will likely work him into the lineup before throwing him into a major role, but he might be an important key to the second half puzzle. It sucks to be one of the freshman on the fence of playing and not playing right now.

Also, it might be awhile before we see the same old Matt Frattin as well. He hasn't played since March, so he'll be rusty for sure.

Nonetheless, good to hear. He's paid his dues with the team and the university, so I think the past will be behind him from now on.

I didn't think he was elgible and that could give a major boost to the line up but who sits then.