SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the cup return tonight, too, but I would really like to be there to see the crowd give Ryan Duncan his last home cheer. I know that this team is not made up of individuals and that they succeed because of their overall strength, but he's been special, and I think the crowd will let him know it.

the students need to start a role call tonight before the game and have every senior tip the stick to them then move on to the next senior. would be so sweet to see right before intros. every senior deserves it and would get that whole place pumped up

or after the game would be cool as well after the celebration

I don't remember what thread it was talked about, so can someone tell me what game number this is for Duncan. I know he has a chance of breaking Porter's record of 175, so just wondering where he sits now.

i think last night was 172 so tonight should be 173

Brad's blog says that tonight (Saturday night) is #172.

ok, cool

so 172 tonight

friday/sat final 5 173/174

then 1 game at least in ncaa for 175, so he will play 178 and add a title to his hobey and the ncaa iron man record :D

Says some great things about the training and conditioning staff at UND to have two players play that many consecutive games.

To do it, you need consecutive years of deep post season runs...which both Porter and Duncan have been privilaged to have been apart of. That, durability, and like you said, a good medical staff.

I was looking at the media guide, and this years senior class holds the #2 spot for most games played by a freshman.

Ryan Duncan

Zach Jones

Andrew Kozek

Matt Watkins

46 games in the 2005-06 season.

They share this with Brent Bobyck (86-87) and Gord Sherven (81-82).

1st place is Russ Parent (86-87) with 47.