SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final 5

siouxguyinstpaul

I'll be staying at the river center, great location. Can't wait to indulge in some beers at the Liffey prior to game time.

we signed up for that hotel in december had to pre-pay 575.00 committ to three night but it is going to be awesome not having to drive. I will have to try out their bar. Also, the Tom Reids is very close. We are parking the car on thursday and not driving until sunday.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we signed up for that hotel in december had to pre-pay 575.00 committ to three night but it is going to be awesome not having to drive. I will have to try out their bar. Also, the Tom Reids is very close. We are parking the car on thursday and not driving until sunday.

Tom Reids is a solid place as well, great atmosphere there. We had to book way in advance as well, but given the location it's definitely worth it.

Did not renew my Final 5 tickets at the x this year but got a call from them today and I am again getting the itch to go. Was thinking of not going this year because I have tickets and arrangements to go to the finals in DC this year. I am thinking of calling the ticket office at the x and getting tickets tommorrow. :lol:

Did not renew my Final 5 tickets at the x this year but got a call from them today and I am again getting the itch to go. Was thinking of not going this year because I have tickets and arrangements to go to the finals in DC this year. I am thinking of calling the ticket office at the x and getting tickets tommorrow. :lol:

I ordered new ticket this season after last years tickets were right next to some really moronic fans from SCSU.

They constantly bitched about UND this and UND does that. I don't think it is going to be that tough to get tickets

somewhere in the arena.

Just Do It!!

I'm coming home for the Final 5, going back to Admiralty Island for a couple of weeks and then heading to DC!! I am soooooo Hockey starved, I'm likely to OD on it!!!!!! :angry:

Just Do It!!

I'm coming home for the Final 5, going back to Admiralty Island for a couple of weeks and then heading to DC!! I am soooooo Hockey starved, I'm likely to OD on it!!!!!! :lol:

Nothing like OD-ing on hockey. ;):angry:;)

I ordered new ticket this season after last years tickets were right next to some really moronic fans from SCSU.

They constantly bitched about UND this and UND does that. I don't think it is going to be that tough to get tickets

somewhere in the arena.

I ordered 5 extra tickets this year and got them right behind our original 8. Best part? For the past 6 years a LOUD mouth, know it ALL!, never shut up Goofy fan sat there, guess he moved or decided not to renew!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

I ordered 5 extra tickets this year and got them right behind our original 8. Best part? For the past 6 years a LOUD mouth, know it ALL!, never shut up Goofy fan sat there, guess he moved or decided not to renew!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

you must have one large hockey family or do you sell them? :lol:

Not sure if appropiate to post here but if not, please move.

I am looking for a Sioux fan who is interested in sitting just above the tunnel behind the bench in section 117. I have one ticket package available for my cost for a Sioux fan.

PM me if interested.

Not sure if appropriate to post here but if not, please move.

I am looking for a Sioux fan who is interested in sitting just above the tunnel behind the bench in section 117. I have one ticket package available for my cost for a Sioux fan.

PM me if interested.

Not really on topic but nice Avatar. Sweet picture of Pointer.

Get your tickets for the 5 game package now Sioux fans!

This has the potential to be one of the best Final Five's ever! Sioux going in with the number 1 seed (assuming we can take care of Tech 2 of 3 games)

As always, there will be a HUGE contingent of Sioux fans at the X.

Get your tickets for the 5 game package now Sioux fans!

This has the potential to be one of the best Final Five's ever! Sioux going in with the number 1 seed (assuming we can take care of Tech 2 of 3 games)

As always, there will be a HUGE contingent of Sioux fans at the X.

I agree if you havent already got your tickets for the Final Five I dont know what you are waiting for assuming we can take care of Tech. If you want to see 3 days of GREAT college hockey you have to go. Plus St. Patty's day is during the same week so it should be crazy fun in St. Paul!!

Go Sioux!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but we went to the xcel energy center yesterday to get ticket for two of the final five games. One was the Saturday night championship game, and the other was the Friday game the Sioux will play in (if they make it there of course). The Saturday night game was no problem, but we were told they didn't know when the Sioux would play on Friday because it depended on the Fricken GOOFERS!!! Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the special treatment of always having the Friday night game ended 2 or 3 years ago. If this is the case, what difference does it make what the gophers do win or lose?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but we went to the xcel energy center yesterday to get ticket for two of the final five games. One was the Saturday night championship game, and the other was the Friday game the Sioux will play in (if they make it there of course). The Saturday night game was no problem, but we were told they didn't know when the Sioux would play on Friday because it depended on the Fricken GOOFERS!!! Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the special treatment of always having the Friday night game ended 2 or 3 years ago. If this is the case, what difference does it make what the gophers do win or lose?

there have been many many threads and posts on this issue. oh well. it makes a difference because the top seed should usually get the afternoon game to get more rest for saturday title game rewarding you for beig the top seed but if the gophers make it to the final 5. then if they happen to win the play in game that thursday and all other seeds win like they are suppose to then the sioux and gophers would play friday night to ensure sold out arena blah blah blah, its a money thing.

there have been many many threads and posts on this issue. oh well. it makes a difference because the top seed should usually get the afternoon game to get more rest for saturday title game rewarding you for beig the top seed but if the gophers make it to the final 5. then if they happen to win the play in game that thursday and all other seeds win like they are suppose to then the sioux and gophers would play friday night to ensure sold out arena blah blah blah, its a money thing.

Actually, the #1 seed would normally get the Friday night game because in years past the Friday afternoon game wasn