SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final 5

siouxguyinstpaul

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished watching the dvd they sent with the tickets. They gave a review of the 1950's decade of the history of the league. My favorite line was when someone was remembering going to "The Barn" at UND. They said that 'two things hit them when they walked into the arena,how cold the air was inside and the smell of booze on the breath of the fans.' They followed that up with saying 'you could hear sounds of bottles getting knocked over as people stood up to leave after the game. Great memories it sounds like.

Here's my situation: I got the letter in the mail in October/November to renew my tickets and had to have the order in by the end of November. My friend told me not to reorder the tickets because her family was booking a cruise for us for spring break. About 2 weeks after the reorder due date, she informed me of the dates of our cruise and that we get back that Thursday and that I should go ahead and reorder the tickets. But of course by then it was too late. So I'm quite frustrated right now. Just so you all know. Sad day. :huh:

Got my tix today. Wish we were loading the car up today for the trip. All of us will be on varmint cong patrol.

With orders to kill gophers by order of the Government of the United Nations. Caddyshack

Will the gophers even make it there??? Its always more fun when they are i guess. Cant wait to go! :huh:

I have always thought it makes it more fun when the gophers are there too because of attendance, but I have had enough of them and their fans around us the past few years.

It would be fun without them there for once and have more tickets available to others.

No gophers this year is fine with me!

Here's my situation: I got the letter in the mail in October/November to renew my tickets and had to have the order in by the end of November. My friend told me not to reorder the tickets because her family was booking a cruise for us for spring break. About 2 weeks after the reorder due date, she informed me of the dates of our cruise and that we get back that Thursday and that I should go ahead and reorder the tickets. But of course by then it was too late. So I'm quite frustrated right now. Just so you all know. Sad day. :huh:

A friend had a similar situation, they called the X box office this week, talked to the manager, and were able to get their same seats from the previous years. I'd make the call and see what is still available. There are plenty of packages still available even if you don't get yours from last year.

I have always thought it makes it more fun when the gophers are there too because of attendance, but I have had enough of them and their fans around us the past few years.

It would be fun without them there for once and have more tickets available to others.

I had the same discussion with friends recently. I have mixed feelings as well, I just wonder how empty the place would be if they don't make it. I guess what ever happens happens.

chances are it will be close to you (scsu/msu) unless its cc which could happen. i think cc and umtc could batle for that 5/6 spot

That's why I said I'd go :huh: If it was CC, it would be hard to justify that. That is my first weekend of the two for spring break, so a little travel wouldn't hurt but I'll probably be headed down to Scottsdale right after the series.

That's why I said I'd go :D If it was CC, it would be hard to justify that. That is my first weekend of the two for spring break, so a little travel wouldn't hurt but I'll probably be headed down to Scottsdale right after the series.

i wouldnt waste my time going to cc unless you keep going right on to good ol scottsdale. if not, watch on tv :huh:

i wouldnt waste my time going to cc unless you keep going right on to good ol scottsdale. if not, watch on tv :huh:

I probably wouldn't go to CC. I'm hoping we have a home series, then I can just use my tickets, but that's looking like a little bit of a stretch right now. I'm hoping for series here in Minneapolis, then flight to Phoenix

the minny fans will be there even if the NY Yankees of NCAA hockey aren't as they are the best fans in the world - just ask them - they simply enjoy "good hockey" :D

ya right

I just got my tickets for the Final Five yesterday. I was in the same situation as some of you that had friends that couldn't decide if they would make it or not. So I thought we lost our package deal. I called up the ticket manager and told her my situation. She looked up my information and said my seats were still available. I had 4 seats, but 2 of my friends cant make it so now my other friend and I are going to be there!! It is going to be sweet. I would give her a call if you still want to get your package.

Go Sioux!!!