SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 Sioux Football

UND Fan

I found this article on www.signonsandiego.com (26AUG2008)...it is an AP article from Grand Forks but I can't seem to find the same article on the GF Herald. Maybe I am blind.

Maybe I'm missin the connection but why would a San Diego paper have an article on UND football? Is it just online or did it actually appear in their paper?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm missin the connection but why would a San Diego paper have an article on UND football? Is it just online or did it actually appear in their paper?

I don't know the answer to your question...

The answer is easy.

The University of North Dakota is nation-wide! :silly:

UND athletic director Brian Faison: Many thanks, fans
My first memories of Fighting Sioux football will include the tremendous tailgate crowd in the parking lot, fans lining up to be the first in the building an hour before kickoff, the team running on to the field to a thunderous ovation and shaking the hand of Coach Chris Mussman after winning his first game as UND football coach.

I was checking other DI-AA scores and noticed that ESPN has a UND team page...HERE.

BTW...someone should tell ESPN that it is FCS not DI-AA.

Someone needs to tell ESPN the proper name of the school. I was watching one of the ESPN's saturday night and they had the UND score as

St. Cloud 17 Grand Forks 31. Did anyone else see that? I meant to watch to see if they corrected it the next time it scrolled through, but I didn't see the score again.

Someone needs to tell ESPN the proper name of the school. I was watching one of the ESPN's saturday night and they had the UND score as

St. Cloud 17 Grand Forks 31. Did anyone else see that? I meant to watch to see if they corrected it the next time it scrolled through, but I didn't see the score again.

Good grief. You would think an outfit like ESPN would be able to figure stuff like that out...

I only saw it scroll across once...it was actually listed as Grand Fork not Grand Forks.

I was checking other DI-AA scores and noticed that ESPN has a UND team page...HERE.

BTW...someone should tell ESPN that it is FCS not DI-AA.

NDSU's own media mogul, Jeremy Jorgenson, was on with Dan Hammer on 740 the Fan on Monday and referred to Wyoming's D-line as "good as anyone in I-A" not once, but twice. You'd think someone in that position would know the proper nomenclature. :lol:

NDSU's own media mogul, Jeremy Jorgenson, was on with Dan Hammer on 740 the Fan on Monday and referred to Wyoming's D-line as "good as anyone in I-A" not once, but twice. You'd think someone in that position would know the proper nomenclature. :lol:

i thought there was no dan hammer show anymore?

I am lightened up. I didn't use the "angry" or "glare" smiley, I used the "confused" smiley. So... you were joking, right? :lol:

Yes...it was a joke. Hopefully...this revelation will now rebalance the universe and offset our imminent destruction by the Hadron Collider.

What happened to the Fan, anyway? I'm not in the loop and haven't seen any mention anywhere about it. The website still shows things as they were...

The change I've noticed on 740 in Fargo is that Hammer's show is gone, replaced by Bison Rewind on Monday, and Common Tues-Friday. Chad Hartman is back in his old spot from 2-4:30.

Man, I'm on the road too much.