SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Finley

siouxweet

I didn't take the time to read much of this thread, but the little I did read seems ridiculous.

This is what I know. Joe Finley is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He takes the time to talk to anyone who cares to say hello and is very polite around people who don't even know who he is. Mistakes or not, he is more than deserving of a Sioux uniform and has developed big time the last couple seasons. He will be a feared player this upcoming year in the WCHA, and whoever has to play him and his team in the NHL.

Joe is a hard worker and tries as hard as he can to live up to the Sioux name and to some of your all-too-high standards.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else but I've heard DC is nice in April. I'm ready for a "March on Washington" in April of 09.

Visited DC and a bunch of other east-coast cities in early April last year on a tour of college campuses, and DC was the most beautiful, with the Cherry Blossom festival in full swing. It's a whole lot more fun to see that city when it's not as hot and humid as it gets in mid summer.