SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA vs. US Under 18 Team

Saturday night the puck drops at 7:07 before UNO comes to GF the following weekend 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cberkas said:

A military appreciation jersey for the game and someone complaining how can they afford them and not the women’s team. 

Better get Schlossman on the case, we’ve got people talking about women’s hockey!

• Like 1

Just now, Blackheart said:

Better get Schlossman on the case, we’ve got people talking about women’s hockey!

The funny thing is the guy that was complaining is a Ohio State fan.

1 minute ago, cberkas said:

The funny thing is the guy that was complaining is a Ohio State fan.

Doesn't Ohio State have women's hockey?

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

Doesn't Ohio State have women's hockey?

But complaining about UND not having a team over home jerseys with camo lettering and numbers for the men’s team?

Just now, cberkas said:

But complaining about UND not having a team over home jerseys with camo lettering and numbers for the men’s team?

Oh it's ridiculous, I was just wondering why the OSU bit matters.  There are very few women's hockey fans, so they have to spread out across the country via social media.

2 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Oh it's ridiculous, I was just wondering why the OSU bit matters.  There are very few women's hockey fans, so they have to spread out across the country via social media.

It seems all the non-UND fans have something to say how UND doesn’t have a women’s team, but can’t except that it was a $2 million dollar drain on the athletic department.

42 minutes ago, cberkas said:

It seems all the non-UND fans have something to say how UND doesn’t have a women’s team, but can’t except that it was a $2 million dollar drain on the athletic department.

I got in an argument with someone saying UND isn’t a hockey school because we don’t have women’s hockey. Apparently... BROWN is a hockey school. 

But to your point... Im not sure what these non-UND hockey fans expect us, or our men’s hockey team to do about it. Complain for the foreseeable future? 

46 minutes ago, cberkas said:

On another note. Can we thank the U.S Women's team extortion of US Hockey for the horrendous advertising patches the U20 men's team uniforms?

• Upvote 1

I have recently discovered onhockey.tv which has feeds to lots of hockey, surprised that no feed for Fighting Sioux hockey is on there.  Kind of bummed actually as our TV is on the fritz so I have been an online hockey fan for a bit.  Guess it will be Iheart & Tim tonight.