FROZEN FOUR

Pearson's Hockey Bus

12 minutes ago, southpaw said:

Got the puck. 

9 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Yah, so?

9 minutes ago, franchise said:

Irrelevant 

How many years ago now did that rule change?  The old "touched the puck first so that totally negates me tripping the opponent" rule...

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I chatted with Barry at the 2011 Frozen Four - he is a big fan of North Dakota hockey.

I talked to him on Friday outside the Embassy Suites as he was enjoying a cigar. Said Michigan won the one game out of 20 they would have beat UND that year....I know he is pretty good friends with and a huge fan of Dane Jackson....Had a couple beers with him in Milwaukee and my buddy was hanging with him and Bucci in Boston as he had tapped out early and taken a cab back to hotel.

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I talked to him on Friday outside the Embassy Suites as he was enjoying a cigar. Said Michigan won the one game out of 20 they would have beat UND that year....I know he is pretty good friends with and a huge fan of Dane Jackson....Had a couple beers with him in Milwaukee and my buddy was hanging with him and Bucci in Boston as he had tapped out early and taken a cab back to hotel.

How can that be?  I thought EVERYONE was biased against UND?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 1972 said:

Man Hav-ads goalie is calm in the crease

He's more worried about the Astrophysics 317 exam he has coming up on Monday...kinda like UNC's basketball players were earlier this week.  No, wait, that was Jumping Jacks 101.

• Upvote 1