SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to sit at Alerus Center

Fetch

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/und/EN/buy/details/17FBALL

For actual seats, section 215 looks like it's probably the best available.  Still good seats there.  Being up high isn't too big an issue in a stadium the size of the Alerus, and in fact may help to see over the student section, which should usually be standing.

I too like standing on the catwalks at the end, but standing the entire game isn't for everybody.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fetch said:

In Hockey I Love sitting in the corner where the Sioux/Hawks shoot twice - but Football I would think the 50 yard line would be best ?

Where is a site to see what is available ?

Anywhere that isn't near the visitors section due to the sound system being 800,000 times louder than it should be. Amazing that speaker hasn't blown yet! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

For actual seats, section 215 looks like it's probably the best available.  Still good seats there.  Being up high isn't too big an issue in a stadium the size of the Alerus, and in fact may help to see over the student section, which should usually be standing.

I too like standing on the catwalks at the end, but standing the entire game isn't for everybody.

I like the catwalk but I also found that the very top row between the 40's is great because the AL is not huge so you get a nice view.

I usually get seats towards the very top so that way my son can stand since he's short. However with my dad's health condition me and him sat in the first row for the SUU game and still had a great view of the game we were on the 25 yard line so the SUU players weren't really in the way at all. There really isn't a bad seat in the Alerus.

5 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Most of the students sit in 213 and 214, so 215 actually wouldn't be bad for sitting lower.  That is closer to the visiting teams fans if that matters to people.

Personal preference for me would be the 50 yd line, but I don't mind 215 or 216 either.  I would rather sit lower than higher.

21 hours ago, Fetch said:

In Hockey I Love sitting in the corner where the Sioux/Hawks shoot twice - but Football I would think the 50 yard line would be best ?

Where is a site to see what is available ?

I recently bought an addditional 8 season tickets in Sec 215, student section is to the left, and visitors section to the right in Sec 217 which is 2 sections over, very few visitor Big Sky fans and seats above them usually sold on game day to UND fans. I watched the Richmond game in this section, they were really good seats (till the last part of the game).

On 2/22/2017 at 0:45 PM, geaux_sioux said:

Catwalks are the best. It's SRO though so no sitting. I personally used to like to sit between the 20 and 30 and a few rows up

On 2/24/2017 at 8:56 AM, cowboys5xsbs said:

The endzone are the best.  The only downside is half the plays are on the other side of the field. 

On 2/23/2017 at 9:35 PM, gfhockey said:

Catwalk is where the party is at

SHHHHHH, don't give away the secret sauce....:D

As of right now all of last year's season tickets are shown as unavailable right?  I'm assuming most people will be renewing their tickets for next year, but will there be any shuffling of seats going on after people get their invoices?  I wish you could see an available seat map for all the sections at once without having to go to the box office.

• Upvote 1