SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Northern Colorado

UNDsportsFANATIC

Last game against Northern Colorado we got dominated on the boards at both ends, I think they out rebounded us like 40 something to like 22. This cannot happen again so we must box out. They also shot lights out against us and we shot very poorly so I don't see that happening again on our home floor. It will be another close one but I see us winning by 6-8 as the seniors win for the final time on their home floor. Go seniors.

Man this is going to be a sad day. Last time watching this senior class that we have watched develop over the past four seasons. There has obviously been some frustrating times with this class but they were a very successful class that I am going to miss watching next season.

• Upvote 3

Man this is going to be a sad day. Last time watching this senior class that we have watched develop over the past four seasons. There has obviously been some frustrating times with this class but they were a very successful class that I am going to miss watching next season.

Incredibly talented and entertaining and always left you guessing on what they were going to do next, good or bad. I know Saturday was technically Senior Night, but hopefully there is a good crowd there tonight for their last home game.

UND currently favored by 4.5 points. A little surprising considering the results from 2 months ago. I think they pull out a tight one by 4 points.

The first game was also part of a stretch where UNC was crushing everyone on their home floor. They haven't played at that level in quite some time and we get them on our home floor this time. I like our chances.

Since winning their first 6 home games and 7 of their first 8 overall they've gone 3-7 with just one win on the road and back to back bad losses on their home floor.

I knew they had struggled after a good start, but didn't realize it was that bad.

I knew they had struggled after a good start, but didn't realize it was that bad.

I didn't either until I went back to look. I'm glad the senior day recognition was Saturday and not tonight. Need as few distractions as possible to come out guns blazing. Don't want to dig ourselves a hole like we did against MSU.

i remember going to the northern colorado game last year thinking that for their first bsc conf game there would be a decent if not packed house, but no.....hopefully this game tonite is a different story and we get over 2k???

UND has one conference game over 2k 2,033 vs Montana with only 3 all year but the other 2 are the SU's, I hope the place is packed, not much going on on a Tuesday night.