SiouxSports.com Forum

"Get on Your Feet"-Stay or Go?

yababy8

Get on your feet and vote  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the "Get on your feet" song?

• Love the tune- It's a great song for the Sioux
    • I watch the games on Midco but don't have opinion about the song
    • The song is not good and Midco should stop using it
    • I really can't stand the song and am annoyed every time I have to hear it

I'm sorry I didn't realize that status today had everything to do with low budget, high budget, mid budget? I guess I don't judge things on how much money they have in their wallet or if they are wearing a rolex.

Rolex is a watch for people that have more money than brains. Rolex are actually a junk timepiece.

The "get on your feet" song is very annoying. And it's been the same song for every sporting event they show for two years now. It's gotten old and gives you a glimpse at how much midco really cares about putting togethor a quality broadcast for und hockey I think at least. Check out the gopher hockey games. They get their own live pregame as well as new and fresh music for almost every game.

Personally I miss the music that used to play prior to the 96.1 radio broadcasts......dun dun dunah da nah nah nah nah!

It is called simply dressing with class. Sorry but shopping for suits at Macys does not cut it.

Macy's suits are perfectly fine. They have great sales. Something wrong with people who buy suits at Macy's?

Ha ....No there is nothing wrong with Macy's.....your Rolex line just sounded a lot like something this guy would say.

Macy's might not carry the real high-end suits, but they are definitely serviceable.

As a man who wears suits everyday, my rule of thumb is 4 or 5 less expensive suits for everyday wear and 2 real high end suits for big presentations, board meetings, and deal closings.

I also don't wear a Rolex- just a basic Tag.

Makes me think of Baldwin: See this watch? It cost more than your car. Why am I down here? Because you drove a Hyundai to get here and I drove an $85,000 BMW. What's my name? F you. That's my name.

Macy's might not carry the real high-end suits, but they are definitely serviceable.

As a man who wears suits everyday, my rule of thumb is 4 or 5 less expensive suits for everyday wear and 2 real high end suits for big presentations, board meetings, and deal closings.

I also don't wear a Rolex- just a basic Tag.

Makes me think of Baldwin: See this watch? It cost more than your car. Why am I down here? Because you drove a Hyundai to get here and I drove an $85,000 BMW. What's my name? F you. That's my name.

Perfect analogy.

Isn't Macy's a high-end store and the old Dayton's?

Yes and no. Dayton's bought Marshall Fields and changed the name to Marshall Fields for their Dayton and Hudson's stores. Then Target, parent company of DaytonHudsons, sold the department stroe division to Macy's. Macy's then took over most of the DaytonHudson stores as Macy's. Hence why what we always called Dayton's are now Macy's. I always liked Dayton's better than Macy's.

Yes and no. Dayton's bought Marshall Fields and changed the name to Marshall Fields for their Dayton and Hudson's stores. Then Target, parent company of DaytonHudsons, sold the department stroe division to Macy's. Macy's then took over most of the DaytonHudson stores as Macy's. Hence why what we always called Dayton's are now Macy's. I always liked Dayton's better than Macy's.

yup, and originally the sale was to May company and then to Federated...there were bks and PE plays happening as well...gotta love corporate finance, private equity, etc...

I think the biggest travesty is that the American Tire commercial no longer features the tire going up the stairs. I will forever boycott American Tire in Grand Forks until the tire breaks the laws of physics and goes backwards, up the stairs!

This is such an important issue for the people of America that it overshadows the anger and frustration over a 30 second song that clearly is one of the top 5 worst songs anyone has ever heard! Where was the song when JFK was killed? I'd look into that. Also, can anyone confirm the song was not being played in the theatre when Lincoln was assassinated? I wouldn't be surprised to find out the song was at least partly responsible for John Wilkes Booth choosing a much better angle to kill Abraham because he was inclined to "get on his feet."

• Upvote 1

The song is ok, what we should be embarassed about is announcers that do not know the game of hockey.

Koberinski knows hockey....just not broadcasting....not his fault.

The other /#<€tard.......he knows as much about hockey as the fake musicians in that video know about music.