SiouxSports.com Forum

1st round tonight

Fetch

I don't think Marchand is even in consideration for the Olympic team do you? As much as I love the guy when he's on your team, some of the !@#$ he does I don't like. I love that he gets in the other team's head, but the sticking your leg out like he did to Kunitz last night is not good. He is a very good player when he limits some of the crap he pulls, but I guess I never had him as an Olympic possibility.

I actually believe he has an outside chance. Playing on a line with Bergeron.....they are pretty sound. I don't mind the trash talking all that much but the slew footing (potential injury) has to stop.

I agree, but I am not going to put him in the same league as a Cooke or a Raffie Torres. I think eventually he's going to clean up his act or someone is going to catch him and blast him. Karma will catch up with him. Just like it will with Matt Cooke. Last night Milan Lucic almost got him, but he turtled. when the bill came due, again If it had not been an important playoff game, Cooke would have gotten blasted by Lucic, I am convicned of that. Contrary to public opinion, he would have been deserving of a beat down.

There aren't too many guys in the league that wouldn't turtle with Lucic coming at him. Scary man!

I hope you didn't think I was putting him in the Matt Cooke/Raffi Torres category. No way. But I agree with what you say here.

Oh no! I don't think that you were.... Some that aren't in the Bruins' fan base.

Edited by Goon

Go figure.

We get it, you don't like Brad Marchand, he's not even close to Cooke or Torres... You like a team that has Daniel Carcillo on it. That guys a piece of work as well. True, he's not close to the level of a Cooke, nor would I suggest that. I have a buddy that is a Pens fan and I would love to chirp him right now but I haven't... Because I want him to take me fishing this summer... All year long he's going off about how dirty the Bruins are. I just simply tell him Matt Cooke and he gets angry with me...

We get it, you don't like Brad Marchand, he's not even close to Cooke or Torres... You like a team that has Daniel Carcillo on it. That guys a piece of work as well. True, he's not close to the level of a Cooke, nor would I suggest that. I have a buddy that is a Pens fan and I would love to chirp him right now but I haven't... Because I want him to take me fishing this summer... All year long he's going off about how dirty the Bruins are. I just simply tell him Matt Cooke and he gets angry with me...

Not a fan of dirty players in general....even if they are on the Hawks. I like certain guys who will yap (Perry, Iginla, etc). But guys who have a reputation for trying to hurt other players is what I'm against. Also, I'm not saying Marchand is anything close to Cooke....yet.

Some very odd (obvious) non-calls have been going the Bruins way this series. I never really thought about this too hard until I saw Crosby get blind sided (without the puck) by Paille right in front of the ref. Odd.

• Upvote 2

Some very odd (obvious) non-calls have been going the Bruins way this series. I never really thought about this too hard until I saw Crosby get blind sided (without the puck) by Paille right in front of the ref. Odd.

Normally the team down 0-2 or 0-3 gets the calls.

(Not as bad as they do it in the NBA, but still...)

Props to Boston...they look so good right now. I can't remember a team playing better D than Boston is right now. Chara is rough. The cup should be interesting, however, I really do not want to see the city of Boston win another championship (better than NY I guess).

• 3 weeks later...