SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNO - Friday

AZSIOUX

Why is Eidsness out of position 100% of the time? He isn't even remotely close to where he should be in relation to the puck.

because he is channeling his inner Eddie Belfour, that boy used to scare the crap out of me every game! Not saying that's a bad thing, except when you don't stop the puck when needed...

Not playing the best but lots of ticky tack calls against the Sioux tonight. Those two calls against Hex and the defenseman were both suspect. That 5 on 3 (and then the string of penalties) changed the whole game.

Agreed, but 7-1 speaks for itself.

The forwards aren't creating as many rushes as the Mavs or as many shooting galleries in front of the net, and our defense and goaltending aren't playing well, either. I don't know why they're getting outplayed exactly, but they are.

It's tough to take against Blais and the Mavs.

Well, that was a pretty disgusting period. I sure hope Hak reads them the riot act and they come out with a new approach for the last period and perhaps regain a little respect!(and goals)

Disgusting? Well, I suppose. This is a family forum.

Yep. At least on the FSSN channel, whatever set em off was behind the camera. By the time the camera swung around both Lammy and Torgy had thrown down the gloves and were tied up.

So did Lammy literally drop em and have a go?

1-1 after two in Bemidji. BSU had a goal wiped out on goaltender contact, but I didnt see it.

So i am correct that Omaha did nothing wrong that period because I counted about 3 that should have been called.

Well you can count to three .....problem is Shepard can't Or won't not in the family DNA

This reminds me of my rec league game last week.......unfortunetly the Sioux are playing like my team did last week.