16 Johnnie Searfoss–26 Alex Hudson–21 Matt White

19 Ryan Walters–12 Brock Montpetit–13 Zahn Raubenheimer

25 Brent Gwidt–17 Terry Broadhurst–10 Alex Simonson

7 Mike Young–23 Eric Olimb

24 Bryce Aneloski–3 Andrej Sustr

22 Tony Turgeon–5 Kyle Ensign

30 John Faulkner

35 Fredrik Bergman

Looks like Hak likes his chances with LaPoint on the blue line.

as he has all year but i get what your saying......simpson isnt just playing but hes on 2nd unit pp, well at least last weekend he was and wasnt afraid at all to make a pl;ay or shoot. i like his puck movement and offensive abilities, the rest will come with more and more game minutes. i like this lineup. cichy is the only guy ive been suprised about but hak knows what hes doing!

What's up is Cichy not getting any ice time. I liked his play the first half. But I am sure there is a better reason than I can come up with.

he just seems to be the odd man out. rowney and rodwell bring size, speed (rodwell, which im still impressed every game) and toughness between the two of them. cichy was playing decent then just fell off the map. hope we see him in there soon!

he just seems to be the odd man out. rowney and rodwell bring size, speed (rodwell, which im still impressed every game) and toughness between the two of them. cichy was playing decent then just fell off the map. hope we see him in there soon!

Doesn't really fit in on the 4th line, Hak has others he wants on the first 3.

I feel bad for the guys that can help the team but are on the outside looking in. Davidson, Cichy, Gleason, Bruno.

If it were me, I'd have Marto on the blue line (rotating the 6th spot between the Freshman) and have Cichy play on the third line in Marto's spot. Then I'd at least spot in Davidson and Bruno in on the fourth here and there.

Our two highest drafted forwards skate on our third line...

Good point, 50% of the teams in the WCHA would love to have our depth problem...

80% of NCAA teams would love to have our problem.

i like Kristo and Brock together, let them gel for a few few years then Blosson like our #1 Line did this year with Fratts, Trupper and Pony...4 yrs ago i would have never imagined this line to be as awesome as it is. All 3 players fought for time, and played their own gameplan and not anywhere near performing like they are...

Hak does an incredible job getting the best out of these 4 year dudes

I noticed Tony Turgeon's bio says grand forks as his home town. His dad mike was from Warren and played football for the gophers. I only remember Tony playing high school hockey in wisc somewhere. Did he ever play some hockey in g.f.? (other than tonight of course)