SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize in advance if this has already been posted elsewhere... It's a pretty heavy story, and I wish the best for coach Russell.

<a href="http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7Archiv...ussell_0607.htm" target="_blank">http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7Archiv...ussell_0607.htm</a>

bst wishes to his son and im glad that friday game and that puck put a smile on the kids face!!!

I wish the best for Ben and his family. I, too, am happy that our lose was for a good cause. My prayers are with the Russell family.

i have sent Ben a get well letter and included a get well message in it from SS members as well. Included a signed gretzky item as well as maybe that willput another smile on the kids face!!

i have sent Ben a get well letter and included a get well message in it from SS members as well. Included a signed gretzky item as well as maybe that willput another smile on the kids face!!

Nice job, AZSIOUX.

My thoughts are with the Russell family, and hope for a speedy recovery for Ben.

Umm, no you won't. They only wear Home Whites.

unless under a special circumstance as i think they wore blacks to honor ralph passing away didnt they?

was it on the road when the sioux wore the WALSH jerseys or was it in Maine??