SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can say what they want, but mich tech is still nothing more than a s&!t stain on the underwear of life. (The college hockey underwear of life, to be exact.) :crazy:

true dat....Tech will always be a doormat. Not a lot of top recruits are gonna want to play at Tech.

true dat....Tech will always be a doormat. Not a lot of top recruits are gonna want to play at Tech.

They have gotten some real nice recruits recently. I've said this a number of times, College hockey is better with a good Tech team. Lets not forget they have a history of D1 National Championships as opposed to AA, UMD, SCSU, MSU-M, or BSU. I think tech is headed in the right direction. The 1 thing they are missing is a facility...

They have gotten some real nice recruits recently. I've said this a number of times, College hockey is better with a good Tech team. Lets not forget they have a history of D1 National Championships as opposed to AA, UMD, SCSU, MSU-M, or BSU. I think tech is headed in the right direction. The 1 thing they are missing is a facility...

yeah they are doing better and we will see in 2-3 years how much better it makes them. until then whatever. they do have a nice past history though. congrats on that!

i do like seeing any wcha team beat hockey east oppenents though but they dont seem to play anyone besides vermont but we went out last weekend and played bad hockey east teams according to that tool of a writer :huh: heres to a sioux sweep!

Man o man people, I know some of this is a tad based on sarcasm but your setting the sioux up for the ultimate jinx! A sport is a sport and sheet happens :crazy:

EDIT: you forget that even UAA handled us a little differently than normal early last year so.....Granted yes, this is a different team to an extent

Man o man people, I know some of this is a tad based on sarcasm but your setting the sioux up for the ultimate jinx! A sport is a sport and sheet happens :crazy:

EDIT: you forget that even UAA handled us a little differently than normal early last year so.....Granted yes, this is a different team to an extent

yeah we are having fun with it as well. stop with the jinx stuff. seriously. like you said chit happens right. we could go into tech and lose for sure but i dont thinks thats happening this weekend :huh:

and where did that uaa sweep and tech sweep get them last year? nowhere...you cant win em all

Hey man, that guy was posting smack, if you're going to dish it out you better be ready to take some back. Calling bc weak, I hate bc too, but they are not weak. They may have a !@#!$ facility, but I would bet they will be in the NCAA tourney field this year again. I'm not so sure I could say that about tech.

Hey man, that guy was posting smack, if you're going to dish it out you better be ready to take some back. Calling bc weak, I hate bc too, but they are not weak. They may have a !@#!$ facility, but I would bet they will be in the NCAA tourney field this year again. I'm not so sure I could say that about tech.

maybe they will invite their pep band since they are so high on that squad in houghton. does that count on making the frozen 4 :huh:

ANOTHER GOOD MTU BLOG

ps...........i think we got you guys on your treadmill, congrats o that as well! i think we have a couple nice machines like that :huh:

OOPS! EDIT #2 Didn't mean to say anyone im particular :huh: Just anyone who is basically saying that the sioux cannot/will not lose. Thats all I meant

yeah we are having fun with it as well. stop with the jinx stuff. seriously. like you said chit happens right. we could go into tech and lose for sure but i dont thinks thats happening this weekend :huh:

and where did that uaa sweep and tech sweep get them last year? nowhere...you cant win em all

True and Amen!

It's more than just that, they're also missing a town. Houghton, MI isn't exactly an entertainment hub. They're doing a good job with what they have, but I don't think they will ever get back to the prominence they once had.

uscho wcha preview

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-hockey/i...AOct252007.html

No. 1 North Dakota @ No. 14 Michigan Tech: The logical choice in this series would be the Fighting Sioux, but Michigan Tech has seemingly picked up where it left off last season. On the other hand, the Huskies' sweep last weekend was over arguably weak Minnesota State. Still, I'd feel better picking this if we hadn't had a fogged-out no-decision last week between the Sioux and then-No. 4 Boston College. If the Huskies can grind the Sioux in a physical battle like their mascot counterparts in Northeastern, they may take down UND. For now, though, I'm going to say the Sioux sweep

uscho wcha preview

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-hockey/i...AOct252007.html

No. 1 North Dakota @ No. 14 Michigan Tech: The logical choice in this series would be the Fighting Sioux, but Michigan Tech has seemingly picked up where it left off last season. On the other hand, the Huskies' sweep last weekend was over arguably weak Minnesota State. Still, I'd feel better picking this if we hadn't had a fogged-out no-decision last week between the Sioux and then-No. 4 Boston College. If the Huskies can grind the Sioux in a physical battle like their mascot counterparts in Northeastern, they may take down UND. For now, though, I'm going to say the Sioux sweep

It's (nearly) the weekend, and more importantly GAMEDAY!!

I just want to clarify whether it's a 6:05, 6:35, or 7:05 (Central) start time. I'm done with work at 6:00 CDT, so I'll have to rush home to make a 6:05 start.

The webcast for tonight reads 6:37 ET, so that's 5:37CT. 6PM CT on Saturday night.

The webcast for tonight reads 6:37 ET, so that's 5:37CT. 6PM CT on Saturday night.

Was that with pre-game? I thought I read in todays paper that it was 6:07 (CT) Friday and 6:37 (CT) Saturday.

It was early though, and I was still seeing red from reading the front page article on the lawsuit. :lol:

She is very informative, this week she informed us that Turris has the potential to be a 1st round pick... :lol:

this week gretzky dropped a crosby comparison when talking about turris. not saying he will be a crosby but that hes gona be damn good. i told the to move up and draft toews when i was there :lol: and they didnt listen :D