SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

...but I would bet they will be in the NCAA tourney field this year again. I'm not so sure I could say that about tech.

Precisely. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't say the thing about Tech. I do think they'll do well this year, and I think they'll present us with a tough challenge this weekend, but I don't expect them to be in the hunt for any hardware at the end of the season. Perhaps they'll prove me wrong, but I just don't see them turning things around that much in that short amount of time.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that with pre-game? I thought I read in todays paper that it was 6:07 (CT) Friday and 6:37 (CT) Saturday.

It was early though, and I was still seeing red from reading the front page article on the lawsuit. :lol:

Don't know if the MTU webcast has a pregame or not, but those are the times listed.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/liveEvents/liv...DB_OEM_ID=18800

Don't know if the MTU webcast has a pregame or not, but those are the times listed.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/liveEvents/liv...DB_OEM_ID=18800

i signed up, its the same system the sioux use. like you said though, MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION MONDAY OR WHENEVER SO YOU DONT GET BILLED MONTHLY

i signed up, its the same system the sioux use. like you said though, MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION MONDAY OR WHENEVER SO YOU DONT GET BILLED MONTHLY

I signed up too, hopefully better quality than the Sioux's webcast, and doesn't get bogged down. I saw in the article posted from the GF Herald the team stayed in Superior overnight on Wed, probably didn't want to spend the night on Gopher soil! :lol:

I signed up too, hopefully better quality than the Sioux's webcast, and doesn't get bogged down. I saw in the article posted from the GF Herald the team stayed in Superior overnight on Wed, probably didn't want to spend the night on Gopher soil! :lol:

i have never had a problem with the sioux webcasts lately. they are just fine. they arent gona be crystal clear but as long as they dont freeze im good. im not expecting much form the tech cast and could care less if it fails. at least its a option for the weekend. but on the other hand its the same as the sioux system they use so it may be just fine.

Is there a list of affliate stations that carry the radio broadcast around the state? I'll be in Bismarck for the weekend and would like to listen.

Thanks.

In Grand Forks

KQHT 96.1 FM UND Men's Hockey

KSNR 100.3 FM UND Basketball

In Fargo

KFGO 790 AM UND Men's Hockey

In Minot

KRRZ 1390 AM UND Men's Hockey

& Football

In Bismarck

KFYR 550 AM UND Football

KXMR 710 AM UND Men's Hockey

In Dickinson

KLTC 1460 AM UND Men's Hockey

Yes it rings a bell but I said rarely. Bring me a long list of loses from our recent championships at the hands of weaker teams. Last year we won nothing.

Yep your right but we still finished higher than the Goofers. :sad:

I think that anything less than 2 points is unacceptable. I would hope The Fighting Sioux plays hard and lays some smack down on the huskies after embarrassed the Sioux last season in the REA.

Ok, I would call a split in MTU acceptable, Also the offense came to life. Kozek is finally putting the puck in the net. Seems like my prediction of 15 goals might come a year late. I am also pretty sure that the Sioux aren't the only team that will lose to the Huskies this season. I remember Wisconsin getting beat by them last year as well...

Unfortunately, the Gophers finished with two more pieces of hardware.

You can split hairs all you want but UND still finished the year third nationally while the Gophers ended up not in the Frozen Four and what 5th overall or whatever the NCAA says they finished. Heck SCSU would have put a banner up for finishing third.

Edited by Goon

You can split hairs all you want but UND still finished the year third nationally while the Gophers ended up not in the Frozen Four and what 5th overall or whatever the NCAA says they finished. Heck SCSU would have put a banner up for finishing third.

and the DQ cup...

While we're splitting hairs, I didn't realize there was a 3rd place game in the Frozen Four.....

Trophies are nice, but the only one award counts is the National Title, and both programs came up short.

Let's be honest, arguing over anything else is like trying to decide who got stuck with the uglier friend of the hot chick at the bar.