SiouxSports.com Forum

Lee Watch

Sioux-cia

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An offer has been in Lee's hands for a while. Decision should be made shortly

yezir..........i still think hes gone but if he may say NO DEAL.................... ;) or DEAL to play in the AHL for a year

Maybe Brian is trying to get the stipulation that 20-100 Sioux fans come to all his games and tell him how much he sucks added to his contract before he'll sign.

So few when so many "experts" © Sid Hartman, 1492, 2007, are available? That's cheap. Ottawa should go for it. ;)

Maybe Brian is trying to get the stipulation that 20-100 Sioux fans come to all his games and tell him how much he sucks added to his contract before he'll sign.

maybe so,then when ottawa has 2000 fans saying the same thing he can go cry elsewhere ;) i like brian and his game, just a panzy ass aecuse if he does ever use it, i dont think he ever would hopefully... it doesnt look good for him coming back buti hope he does!!

maybe so,then when ottawa has 2000 fans saying the same thing he can go cry elsewhere :silly: i like brian and his game, just a panzy ass aecuse if he does ever use it, i dont think he ever would hopefully... it doesnt look good for him coming back buti hope he does!!

Kind of early to be drinking, eh? ;)

I don't like the looks of this...

* In addition, Muckler said team officials are "attempting to sign" defenseman Brian Lee, the ninth overall pick in 2005, and right wing Jim McKenzie, a fifth-round pick in 2004.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound Lee just wrapped up his sophomore season with the University of North Dakota, and Muckler said there's a "possibility" he could come out early. McKenzie had 12 goals and 18 assists as a junior with Michigan State last season.

B-Sens coaching search to begin by next week

I don't think this is anything we don't already know. Given the typical development of D-men at UND, I would think that Lee would have a spectacular Junior season an far more leverage if he cam back.

very very true....he is obviusly trying to sign which is why we have not heard a thing........hes not the same mold and d man type as greene and smaby or jones but they sure were above the rest their junior seasons. even bina kicked azz last year being a redshirt junior, watch chorney will be the best d man in the country next year and finley to be a force with another year under his belt.........i look forward to having genoway on the d line again as lee will be gone in my eyes and many others. chay can bring that puck up very nicely and the only fresh face will be lapoint and marto as a solid 7th d man, cant wait to see what he brings!!!

very very true....he is obviusly trying to sign which is why we have not heard a thing........hes not the same mold and d man type as greene and smaby or jones but they sure were above the rest their junior seasons. even bina kicked azz last year being a redshirt junior, watch chorney will be the best d man in the country next year and finley to be a force with another year under his belt.........i look forward to having genoway on the d line again as lee will be gone in my eyes and many others. chay can bring that puck up very nicely and the only fresh face will be lapoint and marto as a solid 7th d man, cant wait to see what he brings!!!

That is what it appears to be I agree with this post... I welcome the addition of Lapoint, I can't wait to see what he can do.

Any decision on Lee likely won't come before the end of the month. The GM, Muckler, has been fired as the owner, Melnyk, wants to keep the current coach, Murray, as his new GM. It was Murray as a GM who assembled most of the Ducks team that just won the Cup so Melnyk wants him at the draft table and making the trades and acquisitions for next season.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=211070&hubname=nhl

Any decision on Lee likely won't come before the end of the month. The GM, Muckler, has been fired as the owner, Melnyk, wants to keep the current coach, Murray, as his new GM. It was Murray as a GM who assembled most of the Ducks team that just won the Cup so Melnyk wants him at the draft table and making the trades and acquisitions for next season.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=211070&hubname=nhl

So, Ottawa will be looking to add goons to their team.

That's good news for next year's Sioux ... :lol:

So, Ottawa will be looking to add goons to their team.

That's good news for next year's Sioux ... :D

Truly.

But why Goon? Maybe they could add Diggler too and then the team could score when Diggler makes the goaltenders cry with his merciless teasing. :lol:

I agree, come back for an exciting 2008 season. I didn't use all of my eligibility when I was a Sioux athlete and still regret it to this day and that was over 20 years ago. 2008 is going to be one to remember and when UND honors that team in years to come you won't want to miss that reunion. GO SIOUX!

I agree, come back for an exciting 2008 season. I didn't use all of my eligibility when I was a Sioux athlete and still regret it to this day and that was over 20 years ago. 2008 is going to be one to remember and when UND honors that team in years to come you won't want to miss that reunion. GO SIOUX!

Ditto. Come baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senators 2007 draft preview

The Senators have a deep prospect group on defense led by 2005 ninth overall pick Brian Lee, who will likely play another season with University of North Dakota before turning pro. Next in line are several intriguing projects; Tomas Kudelka, Mattias Karlsson, Michal Barinka, Kirill Lyamin, and Derek Smith, a Lake Superior State University product who recently signed as a free agent after going undrafted. In goal, Glass, Guard and Elliott all had disappointing seasons in Binghamton, but at least one of them should emerge as an NHL goaltender in the future.
Looooking good. :lol: