SiouxSports.com Forum

The Brian Lee and Joe Finley Fan Club

siouxnami

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hold our breath a while longer and see what the official word is on Finley before we jump to too many conclusions.

Agreed.

He's in PA scoping out his future employer. He just has to decide whether or not he wants to start "working" this fall or not.

Let's hold our breath a while longer and see what the official word is on Finley before we jump to too many conclusions.

dagies, you know very well this is what we are best at; we relish the opportunity to jump

Drop date was march 30 jsut to let u no

And since the Frozen Four was April 5-7(players left on the 3rd), that would correlate(?) with what you said in an earlier post where Finley hasn't been seen in class since the Frozen Four.

So he potentially dropped a class. I dropped my share of them back in the day. That doesn't mean he is leaving the team.

WAHOO! Joe's a great guy-and a dang good hockey player to boot. He coached my son in camp last summer and made quite an impression. When we were in GF in October for a game (happened to be a game he wasn't playing in) we actually bumped into him in the hallway and he remembered my son and his friend and stood and chatted with us like we were long lost friends. I love that about these guys-they treat their fans very well. :D

WAHOO! Joe's a great guy-and a dang good hockey player to boot. He coached my son in camp last summer and made quite an impression. When we were in GF in October for a game (happened to be a game he wasn't playing in) we actually bumped into him in the hallway and he remembered my son and his friend and stood and chatted with us like we were long lost friends. I love that about these guys-they treat their fans very well. :D

He's coached or help coach my nephew's hockey team as well...my dad has watched some of the practices and says that Finely is absolutely GREAT with the kids...has fun and works with them, unlike their real coaches who are goofoffs.

He's coached or help coach my nephew's hockey team as well...my dad has watched some of the practices and says that Finely is absolutely GREAT with the kids...has fun and works with them, unlike their real coaches who are goofoffs.

This is unacceptable he is 6'7", he needs to be a killer... :)

I'm glad he's staying. I think he needs another year, maybe two, in the WCHA. We have to start feeding him raw meat and poking him with sticks to make him mean! Except when he does check anyone, he gets called for an 'elbow' 'cause he's so much bigger than anyone else!! :D