SiouxSports.com Forum

It's official: Duncan one of three Hobey Baker finalists

PCM

In all actuality, I'd be fine with whoever wins it out of these three. They each had great seasons and are deserving of the award.

I agree. I'd like to see Duncan win it because only one Sioux player has ever won the Hobey it's been so long since that happened. But I wouldn't feel terrible if Ehn or Brown won, either.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have surfed through the posts but didnt see one with a link to buy tickets for the Hobey Baker announcement.

Does anyone know where to find it?

Thanks in advance.

I'm getting tickets...I have a really good feeling here.

I went to ticketmaster.com and entered the arena name and came up with this:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06003D9C...mp;minorcatid=9

It's called Friday night at the Frozen Four. One ticket for the Hobey Baker award, Humanitarian award, and Skills Challenge

Now, how to buy tickets without the Ticketmaster fee, I got nothin. ???

I went to ticketmaster.com and entered the arena name and came up with this:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06003D9C...mp;minorcatid=9

It's called Friday night at the Frozen Four. One ticket for the Hobey Baker award, Humanitarian award, and Skills Challenge

Now, how to buy tickets without the Ticketmaster fee, I got nothin. ???

Buy 'em at the door. Take the risk its not sold out.

Here's another perspective - don't think I really agree with it though. :silly: He does not seem to be a fan of the WCHA (or had one of his favorites over the last 5 years lose to the WCHA).

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2007/04/02_academy.php

Quote from college hockey news.com article:

"Note, as well, that nowhere in the official criteria above is a requirement that the Hobey recipient be the WCHA's top scoring forward or defenseman

Anyone else think that Ehn is a finalist because of who he plays for? If Ehn played for any other school, besides maybe Army, in the CHA or AHA, he wouldn't even have been considered. But since he is a military guy he gets a whole bunch more press and accolades.

Anyone else think that Ehn is a finalist because of who he plays for? If Ehn played for any other school, besides maybe Army, in the CHA or AHA, he wouldn't even have been considered. But since he is a military guy he gets a whole bunch more press and accolades.

i think ehn made the top three because TJ Hensick is a dipshit and got himself voted out of the hattrick

i think ehn made the top three because TJ Hensick is a dipshit and got himself voted out of the hattrick

Berenson's disrespectful whiny follow up to the Hensick post game press conference was even worse, like coach, like player. Quite a show by the Wolverine contingent.

Warning: Purely speculation and "I heard from a friend who heard from a friend..." With that being said (with the hope of no replys saying I'll jinx him, or "don't report rumors on this forum" etc.,

Third hand knowledge: UND has been contacted and told to have the band ready to play on Friday. Maybe Airforce and Notre Dame recieved the same calls, I don't know.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

Warning: Purely speculation and "I heard from a friend who heard from a friend..." With that being said (with the hope of no replys saying I'll jinx him, or "don't report rumors on this forum" etc.,

Third hand knowledge: UND has been contacted and told to have the band ready to play on Friday. Maybe Airforce and Notre Dame recieved the same calls, I don't know.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

Now I am more anxious, jittery, nervous, happy than ever!!!!!!

What time is the anouncement and who is going to post it ASAP!!!!!

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

Lets not get ahead of our self, the real task at hand is AN NCAA title.