SiouxSports.com Forum

Departures

siouxhockey5

I don't agree with everything you're saying there but I can agree that there's no point in talking about it.

I posted the links because someone was saying that the other incident didn't happen and that's not right.

But the matter is best left dropped.

ok, after this I will let it drop. I never said that it didn't happen. what was meant is that we don't know what happened that caused the charges and we don't know the story so we shouldn't pass judgement on him especially since from what I have read he does a lot of things with his sister and kids with special needs, etc. NOW, i will let this go and let's concentrate on our players that we have right now and going to the Frozen Four.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught the tail end of some college hockey talk on XM at about 5:20 today. They had someone on who was really talking up North Dakota and Toews in particular. Said he had talked to Chicago's GM earlier this year and Chicago was hoping to get him in the lineup for the end of THIS season.

He then said that BC would win it all.

why would lee go pro when he is going to play for a nat'l championship in 1 week?? besides, i think that he will be a 3 year player.

Yeah, but just because a player still has some season left, if he knew he was leaving what would be the point of going to class now...?

Yeah, but just because a player still has some season left, if he knew he was leaving what would be the point of going to class now...?

I would predict that Lee is a pretty good student and will be back next season. Just a hunch.

If he plays like he did last season maybe he will make the transformation like Goli did this season with Minnesota.

I would predict that Lee is a pretty good student and will be back next season. Just a hunch.

If he plays like he did last season maybe he will make the transformation like Goli did this season with Minnesota.

I agree with you there. Lee has been a little raw and a little duller than some had hoped, but I think the scouts and coaches of not only our team and conference, but the AHL/NHL as well, see Lee as being a great fit with most any team. Decent size, agility, and has an offensive instinct. He will learn from his mistakes, but I will definitely be glad to see him in a Sioux uniform for at least one more year.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you do anything other than police my posts? Seriously Dean get a life, and you really need to get over yourself. Seriously, your personal swipes at me on every post are grounds for wondering if you don't have serious Psychological issues, I checked and you have added nothing in the way of the discussion other than to take swipes at me, GROW THE HECK UP. Actually, If you could read and if you might have read the news paper the article was posted in the MPLS Tribune sports page right after the Sioux bounced the Goofers from the Playoffs as well as its been on the NHL blogs. Here is what I suggest to you. Find something to do, maybe add something to the discussion other than policing my threads. Get off your high hore and actually do something other than take shots at me.

How was that a personal swipe? All is asked for was a link. Settle down, son.

Do you do anything other than police my posts? Seriously Dean get a life, and you really need to get over yourself. Seriously, your personal swipes at me on every post are grounds for wondering if you don't have serious Psychological issues, I checked and you have added nothing in the way of the discussion other than to take swipes at me, GROW THE HECK UP. Actually, If you could read and if you might have read the news paper the article was posted in the MPLS Tribune sports page right after the Sioux bounced the Goofers from the Playoffs as well as its been on the NHL blogs. Here is what I suggest to you. Find something to do, maybe add something to the discussion other than policing my threads. Get off your high hore and actually do something other than take shots at me.

wow. i must have missed something...anyways, thats good that EJ is gone from the gophers. good luck to him in STL.

You Settle down pops. you know what I am talking about everything you have posted as been a personal swipe at me. If you want a link go do a search on Google.

I think you need to look at your last post if you want to see a personal swipe, son.

This explains why these kids are making the jump:

...three-year entry-level contract that will pay Johnson a base salary of $765,000 and an $85,000 signing bonus. He could max out at $3.7 million in 2007-08 if he were to meet all of his incentives, which include being named MVP of the Stanley Cup finals and being named to the NHL All-Star game.

More reasonable incentives, such as ice time and point production, will likely bring him a payday close to $2 million in 2007-08.

And all this time I thought they were being forced to sign for a paltry 800K :silly: