SiouxSports.com Forum

Duncan chat...

nodak hockey fanatic

Duncan is going to be online for this weeks Tuesday at the Rink chat. He's on at 2 PM Eastern, so you can submit questions for him this morning at either USCHO or CSTV. Hope someone asks him what he thinks their chances of winning #8 are this year. I think they are all hungry to win and pissed off about last Saturday. Go Sioux!

woo hoo he answered my question!! i asked questions in the Toews, Lee, and Stafford chats, and this is the first one that my question was used.....

Justin (Greenville, NC): Hey Ryan, congrats on an amazing year so far! Keep it up! It seems like the general consensus, at least from everything I have heard, that the line of you, Toews, and Oshie is the best in college hockey this year. I was wondering what your thought on that is and why you think you three have clicked so incredibly well this season? Thanks, from a former UND student and loyal-to-the-end Fighting Sioux fan.

Ryan Duncan: Thanks a lot. I appreciate all the nice compliments. I don't know if you can say we're the best line in college hockey. That's not up to us to decide. I can't speak for them but I know I just feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to play on a line with two of the most talented and hard working guys in college hockey. I can't really explain why we've clicked. We've just been able to develop some chemistry and we've been really fortunate that things have gone our way so far.

gotta love that..... :silly:

The best.....Turkey and Ham Grinder, with taco meat and double cheese, heated, +3 cheese tostadas.....AMAZING!!!

oh and just so everyone knows.....my fiance got 4 grinder's sent to me through the mail for my birthday this year, since I live in North Carolina now and she knows how much i love grinders....the only problem was that it cost $65 to get it all shipped here. $35 was shipping....cause it was overnight AND refrigerated.....just a heads up for anyone not in GF looking to get some Pepper