SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional TV Coverage

fargosioux

This website claims to be showing the UND/Mich game live:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/#

Some folks over on the USCHO board are watching the Notre Dame/UAH game using it. I can't get it to work, but maybe it's not Mac-compatible.

Nope, it seems to be a tap into the ESPN360 feed that requires Windows Media Player.

According to the ESPN360 page, tomorrow's UND game will be available from it. If you have the right broadband provider (i.e. one who subscribes to 360) you can watch it free from the ESPN site (link above).

Or, if you don't, you can hope that channelsurfing guy doesn't get caught and shut down before tomorrow night :)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, it seems to be a tap into the ESPN360 feed that requires Windows Media Player.

According to the ESPN360 page, tomorrow's UND game will be available from it. If you have the right broadband provider (i.e. one who subscribes to 360) you can watch it free from the ESPN site (linke above).

Or, if you don't, you can hope that channelsurfing guy doesn't get caught and shut down before tomorrow night :lol:

I see that you guys beat me to the punch on this. I have Qwest broadband and I watched this game online before it came back on ESPNU during the overtimes. The picture was beautiful, though I couldn't find a way to make it full-screen. I hope it works for you.

Here are a couple more addtions to the list of places carrying the UND-Michigan game:
  • MLGC will be carrying the live feed on Channel 34 in Northwood, ND
  • Charter will be carrying the live feed on Channel 25 in Duluth, MN

So the options for twin cities Sioux fans to watch the game live appear to be:

-Driving to Duluth

-Watching on web at http://www.channelsurfing.net/#

-Hope that the game shows up on FTA satellite.

I wonder if Charter in Duluth is getting the feed via FTA? As Iceberg often watches Duluth games on FTA.

I see that you guys beat me to the punch on this. I have Qwest broadband and I watched this game online before it came back on ESPNU during the overtimes. The picture was beautiful, though I couldn't find a way to make it full-screen. I hope it works for you.

Tried to sign up for this and I have Qwest DSL and it is not one of ESPN sponsered DSL services. That sucks.

I wonder if Charter in Duluth is getting the feed via FTA? As Iceberg often watches Duluth games on FTA.

Actually I watch the Duluth games via the ABC station in Duluth and telling Dish Network that I still live in Duluth :devil:

They have my billing address as Mpls but they think I still live in Duluth (physical address is Duluth) so I have those network stations.

I'm still hoping there is a feed SOMEWHERE but yesterday's 4 games were 0-4 on the FTA front :lol:

I'm really disappointed in FSN. In every year past they showed almost all the games. This year we only get the few with local teams, plus the Wild. Why would they schedule that? They know when the NCAA regionals are, so leave this Wild game off the schedule and pick a different one.

Could you imagine the uproar if it was the Gopher game being tape delayed?

I haven't done the search myself, but I'm hearing that the Sioux game is aired live in Providence. Is this an FSN station? Someone said earlier that FSNNY is airing it live. Does Sensor's or a different bar get DirecTV with all the FSN stations?

Yeah!!! I did a search on my Mediacom cable here in Iowa and they are showing the NC$$ West Regional semifinal game at 2:30-5 on CSTV 178. That is the Sioux game I am sure. Is this correct?

Ok, to anyone who is in an area (i.e. Twin Cities, etc...) who can't see it due to a Wild game or certain cable company f-ups. I may possibly have an offer for you. It requires that you have high speed internet and to download the software for it. But I have a Slingbox (as discussed earlier in this thread). I am willing to let you watch it if you want! Just a not though...only one user can watch one Slingbox at a time. Yes, I know it sucks but that is the way it works. I say possibly above because I am going to find out if my parents or one of my friends in the Twin Cities want to watch first.

Please PM me if you are interested and I will let you know.

Yeah!!! I did a search on my Mediacom cable here in Iowa and they are showing the NC$$ West Regional semifinal game at 2:30-5 on CSTV 178. That is the Sioux game I am sure. Is this correct?

Ok, to anyone who is in an area (i.e. Twin Cities, etc...) who can't see it due to a Wild game or certain cable company f-ups. I may possibly have an offer for you. It requires that you have high speed internet and to download the software for it. But I have a Slingbox (as discussed earlier in this thread). I am willing to let you watch it if you want! Just a not though...only one user can watch one Slingbox at a time. Yes, I know it sucks but that is the way it works. I say possibly above because I am going to find out if my parents or one of my friends in the Twin Cities want to watch first.

That is the Air Force umn-tc game.

The umtc game is at 2:30.

I'm watching the lacrosse game on ESPNU. Seriously, I could never play lacrosse because the temptation to hit someone with my crosse would be WAY too much.

It might be fine in the men's game, but it appears to be one of those sports where the women's rules are different than the men's rules.

I HATE THAT!!!

damn, sorry to get your hopes up thinking it was at 230. I need to look at the schedule. I did another search on the cable. There is the east regional game at 5 in NY, midwest regional in MI at 730, and a midwest regional at 10 in grand forks.

wtf, looks like I am screwed to. So does this mean that the FSSN on FTA is also out? More than likely but I can also sling that.

I'm watching the lacrosse game on ESPNU. Seriously, I could never play lacrosse because the temptation to hit someone with my crosse would be WAY too much.

It might be fine in the men's game, but it appears to be one of those sports where the women's rules are different than the men's rules.

I HATE THAT!!!

I went to the Swarm lacrosse game last night. It really good live. The can get away with quite a bit. I expected more checking, though. Much more like basketball in how plays are run.