SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Lakers Game Thread

HockeyMom

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good season. No bad feelings here at the end.

The anger was for the first quarter. Now that the game is done, they had another great year.

GV is the heavy favorite for the NC. They were great today.

Go Sioux.

Would it be bad if I just said ditto to this?

OETKB said it as good as I can.

Even though we lost, I'm really proud of the boys. They were down 27-0 in the first quarter and they never gave up. They came together, stopped the Laker offense and put some points up on the board. Definitly not an effort to be ashamed of... if only the first quarter would have gone differently. How many more days until the next football season?!?

They're talking the seniors' record over the last 4 years.

I don't mean to upset this year's senior class. They had a great 4 years. Just saying the National Championship win trumps.

Congrats on a great year. I can't say the 2001 team would have won at GVSU. But they did beat them when it counted.

I don't mean to upset this year's senior class. They had a great 4 years. Just saying the National Championship win trumps.

Congrats on a great year. I can't say the 2001 team would have won at GVSU. But they did beat them when it counted.

im guessing you were on that team?

Great season!

A lot of fun to follow again this year.

Need improvement on D and a QB for next year.

272 days until kickoff!!

GO SIOUX!!!!

I agree, but I can't help but be a little concerned about the state of the defense going into next year. We obviously were having trouble for stretches of the season (albeit against two excellent teams the past two weeks), and we lose five first-team all-conference players and a second-teamer. For one thing, I think Dale needs to decide on one defensive coordinator. I'm not aware of any programs who have co-coordinators on either side of the ball.

im guessing you were on that team?

Yes I was. I should relax. It was a great year, with a great senior class. I just think the best of all was 2001. We overcame many years of getting to the playoffs and not getting the big one.

Again, this was a great game, with great players. Congratulations on the great season. I hate GVSU, but they won, and have had the best team over the past five years (it pains me to say that).

Good luck Sioux in 2007.

Does anybody here know how to post replies on a game thread!? One very big thing is POSTING THE SCORE. No matter how bad a team is playing, you always post the score and the time. I came on here remembering of the playoff game today and just wanted to see what happened and the score.

Does anybody here know how to post replies on a game thread!? One very big thing is POSTING THE SCORE. No matter how bad a team is playing, you always post the score and the time. I came on here remembering of the playoff game today and just wanted to see what happened and the score.

Minnesota 10

NDSU 9

Was that the score?

:glare:

Just kidding. SU had a great year. Sioux had a great year also.

SiouxSports.com usage tip -- the football page is probably a better place to look for a score; game threads tend to contain people who already know the score having such insightful discussions as how the wind affected our running game :glare: