SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Lakers Game Thread

HockeyMom

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife, who is a smart ass, just came out of the bedroom with a Grand Valley State T-Shirt on!

Do I file for divorce before the game or after?

Burn It!!!

How in the Hell did she get a GV T-shirt, was it just an evil plan to screw with you?

My wife, who is a smart ass, just came out of the bedroom with a Grand Valley State T-Shirt on!

Do I file for divorce before the game or after?

That's classic! Just throw eggs at her.

I invited myself over to a friends' house at noon. Don't worry, we're bringing plenty of appetizers.

Burn It!!!

How in the Hell did she get a GV T-shirt, was it just an evil plan to screw with you?

I lost a bet on last years game and had to were a GVSU shirt. Some anonymous person sent a mini Grand Valley helmet to me at work yesterday. Since I work with all bison fans the possibilities are endless.

What site are you on? I try to UND webcast but get nothing. Is CSTV webcasting this one?

Go to the GVSU website, hit the All Access menu. I think you have to register (which is pretty easy) and then the rest is simply following directions. It took me about 3 minutes.