SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Lakers Game Thread

HockeyMom

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finnerty is as good as advertised....again. He'll be carrying a clipboard and wearing a ballcap for an NFL team next fall, I'd bet.

I agree that he is a very good football player, but his teamates make it pretty easy for him. He usually has a lot of time to throw, WR are getting wide open a lot and all he has to do is throw it up near Fowler and he makes a play on the ball.

While I think it would have been difficult for UND to win this game, I do believe that the Sioux are a much better team than they've shown today. That's the sad part about the way this game has gone.

I agree. It would have been nice to see GV score off long drives instead of starting at our 35 or taking that fumble back for a TD.

While I think it would have been difficult for UND to win this game, I do believe that the Sioux are a much better team than they've shown today. That's the sad part about the way this game has gone.

Yes. That is what is so disappointing. They showed flashes of championship form, but were very inconsistent this year, and never really established a swagger.

This game was over before it started. GV came out gunning. UND came out limping & inept. A good year, but very weak at the beginning of the biggest game of the year.