SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-UNI Game Thread

bincitysioux

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This jackass makes a good point although I would never give him credit for knowing what it is. The boys need to guard against a let down next weekend. Look what happened to Montana State today after beating Colorado in Boulder last weekend.

DamStrait,

Don't be a downer.................

Facts and figures

Strength of schedule

UND

Central Washington = 9 points

Northern Iowa = 14 points

USD

Quincy (Not the Doctor, but could have been) = 2 points

Crookston (2 points with a win)

Why don't you make the playoff?

Who cares that UND won come on the played (#3)UNi.....they are going to lose next week to wsu....you peeps might be like come on UND beat a ncca 1AA..look last week uwl beat sdsu and uwl is a d3 college the 1AA this is year isnt that all good so dont read into this at all...

I remember last season WSU fans were talking about how UND was going to lose in Winona and If my memory is right I believe UND ran WSU out of the stadium last season. I am sure that the Sioux will be ready and will not look past WSU. Huge win for our program.

I remember last season WSU fans were talking about how UND was going to lose in Winona and If my memory is right I believe UND ran WSU out of the stadium last season. I am sure that the Sioux will be ready and will not look past WSU. Huge win for our program.

last year's game final was UND-51, Winona-6

That said we do need to keep up and not let down on anything next week. If you don't believe it, remember what happened in the 4th quarter last year versus Nebraska-Omaha........blowing a 19 point lead in 11 minutes wasn't good.

Unbeleivable game for UND! Wow - the offense really stepped it up and showed what they can do.

Pay no attention to an idiot who visits our site to rile us up - it aint working, and that bozo's team is going down by 20+ points. After that, we'll never hear from the idiot again.

Having said that - Lennon was as calm as ever in his postgame interview. He is a great coach.

This year's team has the potential to be something special. I'm so glad the offense got it together after a slow start at CWU. Since then, they have been on a tear.

Not only that, but the likes of Wolff & Brennan are very impressive. The defense has bounced back as usual.

Go Sioux!

DamStrait,

Don't be a downer.................

Facts and figures

Strength of schedule

UND

Central Washington = 9 points

Northern Iowa = 14 points

USD

Quincy (Not the Doctor, but could have been) = 2 points

Crookston (2 points with a win)

Why don't you make the playoff?

:D?? I am not a USD fan, but a HUGE Fighting Sioux fan. That being said, we all need to treat it as Coach Lennon is: don't get too excited because it was expected. Don't get too high when things are going well, and not too low when things are going badly. This is advice I need to follow more than anyone.

last year's game final was UND-51, Winona-6

That said we do need to keep up and not let down on anything next week. If you don't believe it, remember what happened in the 4th quarter last year versus Nebraska-Omaha........blowing a 19 point lead in 11 minutes wasn't good.

Better yet, don't forget that Montana St. beat Colorado last week and lost to Chadron this week.

Don't bet more than you can afford to lose! If I were you, I wouldn't bet more than the deposit on your empty beer bottle.

Ha HA HA HA....Just wait...Wsu will beat UND by the score of 35-28.....Let's bet some Money or as alot of UND guys up there In frat college usa would bet some Beer.... :D:D:0

Quotes from the Post-Game:

UNI Head Coach Mark Farley "North Dakota beat us up and down the field."

"We have a lot of work to do in all facets of the game. North Dakota showed us how to play football."

"We had two opportunities to win the game and couldn't do the right thing at the right time. We didn't them away when we could have."

North Dakota Head Coach Dale Lennon "We came intent on winning the game. We prepared to win and that was our attitude all week."

"I thought we did two things that helped us win the game. Number one, we are a physical football team and we battled with them throughout the whole game. Number two, I thought we had enough playmakers to get us in the right positions with chances to make big plays."

Link to game story on UNI website: UNI Website