SiouxSports.com Forum

Mike and the Cup

MikeyPete

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike has landed at GFK. I have a few pic's but can not load them. How can I load them?

You need a place from which to serve them. Upload them to your isp space or use free photo site. Or, check with the admin here, they may serve them for you.

Here's a google load of sites that will host them free.

As I scrolled down the pics I came to the second one where the guy in the jersey is starting to exit the plane with the cup. I thought the next pic might be the one with him going head over heels down the ramp! O well.

:silly: I thought the same thing and wondered to myself, "boy, would that guy with the white gloves on in all the NHL commercials be MAD!"

Siouxmama and I ran into the guy with the white gloves in the Sioux Shop. He let us wear his gloves. Not Lord Stanley but something that does get close. Goofy, I know. :silly:

He was a nice guy. He's with the cup 24/7, I believe he said it travels 264 days a year. 30 days a year it's at the NHL Hall of Fame. He said the rest of the year there's a replica at the Hall of Fame. This guy has been with the cup for six years. Sounds like an extremely tiring job. Wish I had it. :silly:

Commie is awesome! On a side note, can you believe how much weight Scott Hennen has lost!

Yeah, my first thought when I saw him was, 'Cancer or gastric bypass?'. He's lost at least 150 pounds since the last time I saw him which was at last years Frozen Four in Columbus.