SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four - WHERE will you be watching?

siNoDux

Frozen Four - WHERE will you be watching?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you be during the Frozen Four games?

• Yeah Baby - I'm goin' to Milwaukee!
    • At home: I'm emptying the fridge to fit more <insert favorite beverage here> inside!
    • Local Pub/Eatery - Gotta love a crowd cheerin' on the SIOUX
    • DVR/VCR: Gotta work or get married ... (unless i get sick .. do I look a little green to you?)
    • Internet: Don't you love a good gamethread!
    • Radio: All those moving pictures just confuse me!
    • I can't stand to watch: My team already lost and I've been in bed ever since ...
    • What's a Frozen Four?

I'll be working, but I'll be making sure the big screen tv in my section is turned to ESPN2. I'm a little nervous that I might be taking someone's order when the Sioux score or something though....

"You wanted the baby back ribs? Woohoo! That was beautiful...Oshie is such a stud! Bel-a-rus! Bel-a-rus! Uhh...I'm sorry, did you want anything on your baked potato?" :lol:

But at least my restaurant has a tv on every wall (that has to be turned to sports).

I'm doing the game three ways. Since I'm going to be working that day (I hope I hope) I'll miss the first hour to hour and a half of the game (unfortunate but it's either that or live in a cardboard box) but I will tune into the radio on the way home, then, turn on the tv and the internet game thread for the remainder.

I know, I want to work that day, but this is real life here. :lol:

Yee Haw!!! I'm going to Milwaukee!! :lol: Watch for me on TV, I'll be wearing a white gameworn Prp jersey.

how the hell did you manage to get that, i tought sioux-cia owned every single one of prpichs game used jerseys :lol:

Yee Haw!!! I'm going to Milwaukee!! :lol: Watch for me on TV, I'll be wearing a white gameworn Prp jersey.

I will be in Milwaukee. it is going to be a blast. Leaving on Wednesday jsut so I have an extra night of partying before the real party of the Fighting Sioux winning starts.....Go Sioux!

how the hell did you manage to get that, i tought sioux-cia owned every single one of prpichs game used jerseys ;)

Her son has been wearing my green Brandt jersey and I have worn the white Prp since the Final Five. Sioux-cia has this "mojo" thing going and she wont let any of us change jerseys until after the Frozen Four. :lol:

Living Room with Dakota at my side. IMG_0076_2.jpg

Looks similar to where I'll be, on afternoon leave. My black lab pup will likely have to spend the afternoon in the kennel, however, do not need more Gopher yellow on the carpet.

"You wanted the baby back ribs? Woohoo! That was beautiful...Oshie is such a stud! Bel-a-rus! Bel-a-rus! Uhh...I'm sorry, did you want anything on your baked potato?"

Better than serving the order..."Here's your baby back ri...WOOHOOO!!!...sorry about that sir, I sure hope you can get that sauce stain out. Baked potato? Yes, I believe that's under your rack of ribs."

Anyway, I'll be watching the game at home with the dog, sharing my valuable insight on this wonderful board. Go Sioux!