SiouxSports.com Forum

Spirko

fargosioux

:) i love your attitude. you are the I NEED A LINK or SOURCE MASTER. i feel the same way but we did hear rumblings about this a month or 2 ago. hope he stays but good luck if hes gone

The only reason I say that is there has been no press on this except on blurb in the herald.

We have seen too much trolling. As far as Chucko it was all over the newspapers. Whatever, I honestly don't care, with him or without him UND is going to rock next season. I am not saying this is not true but the trolls come out in the off season.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are not serious are you with wanting him to post what he is doing :)

i hope not

A former Sioux hockey mom told me the boys are strongly discouraged from reading sports forums. So I can't imagine a current member of the team would come on board and post anything!

A former Sioux hockey mom told me the boys are strongly discouraged from reading sports forums. So I can't imagine a current member of the team would come on board and post anything!

EXACTLY..........................they have enough to worry about with school and hockey. the last thing they need is their head full of the crap we spout :)

Sioux-cia,where is the news link! you want a news link to confirm spirko has left,although his roomate said he has left,but yet "a former sioux hockey mom told you..." ,again where is the news link?

nothing personal, just pointing out that you wont take 8WBGR8's statement to be true based on spirko's former roomate info,but you state as fact info from " former sioux hockey mom" with no name or news link

Spirko has left,8WBGR8 has it from a reliable person,and 8WBGR8 is not a troll, and yes I have it also from a reliable person,and I am not a troll and , I dont have a news link, but it is TRUE,the person I got it from , though not the same at 8WBGR8, is one that knows, it sucks but he is gone

Spirko has left,8WBGR8 has it from a reliable person,and 8WBGR8 is not a troll, and yes I have it also from a reliable person,and I am not a troll and , I dont have a news link, but it is TRUE,the person I got it from , though not the same at 8WBGR8, is one that knows, it sucks but he is gone

That is an unbelievable run-on sentence! Congrats!

Are you and 8WBGR8 best friends? :)

Sioux-cia,where is the news link! you want a news link to confirm spirko has left,although his roomate said he has left,but yet "a former sioux hockey mom told you..." ,again where is the news link?

nothing personal, just pointing out that you wont take 8WBGR8's statement to be true based on spirko's former roomate info,but you state as fact info from " former sioux hockey mom" with no name or news link

Ok, Nate Ziegleman's mom told me. Wanna call her? Is my knowing that Sioux hockey players are discourged from reading sports forums really news worrthy (if at all) when compared to a key player leaving the country and playing hockey in Europe? Boy, we are going through hockey withdrawal!

FABIAAAANNNNN!!!!!!

dude, you're a tool. she got from a players mom that they are discouraged to take in your stupidity on a forum like this. You got it from a FORMER roommate of GWMSTRB8 that he left the country. His rumor is herald worthy. Hers is not. You should come with a link for someone leaving the team for good. You don't need a link to know that athlete's everywhere are discouraged from partaking in a message board since no-minds like us sit and bash anyone and everyone.

Ok, Nate Ziegleman's mom told me. Wanna call her? Is my knowing that Sioux hockey players are discourged from reading sports forums really news worrthy (if at all) when compared to a key player leaving the country and playing hockey in Europe? Boy, we are going through hockey withdrawal!

FABIAAAANNNNN!!!!!!

Let's clear this area up once and for all:

Verbals are verbals until they become signed national letters of intent announced via press release from the school.

Rumors are just rumors until they become facts backed up by confirmation from reputable sources (or the Grand Forks Herald
:)
:) ).

The only reason I say that is there has been no press on this except on blurb in the herald.

We have seen too much trolling. As far as Chucko it was all over the newspapers. Whatever, I honestly don't care, with him or without him UND is going to rock next season. I am not saying this is not true but the trolls come out in the off season.

You're right, the Chucko situation was in the papers......two days after we knew about it because of message boards.

When was the last time a newspaper broke any news when it comes to college hockey? EVERY TIME a player commits to a program, quits a team, signs a contract, gets injured in practice, or whatever, college hockey fans know about days before it hits the papers because of sites like this. I'm not saying he's gone but the fact that it hasn't been in the papers yet doesn't mean it isn't.

And I'm confused you would say you don't care if he left. Yes, the Sioux will be good regardless but Spirko next year I think would put up at least 15 goals and 35-45 points. Losing a junior who can score and works as hard as he does is a pretty big loss IMO.

If it is true it's a very sad way for a college hockey career to end.

First we're told

Over the weekend I talked to his former roommate and he confirmed thatSpirko had left and is playing hockey over in Europe.

Then

I don't know when he left, but I did see him on Saturday Afternoon. So I don't know how reliable this source is.

He's a fast little guy but could he have been seen here Saturday afternoon and playing in Europe by Sunday?

:)