SiouxSports.com Forum

Spirko

fargosioux

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless pitt has the 3rd pick he will not be next to the real "NEXT ONE" and russian dynamo malkin, he will go to the 3rd pick........

how are irmen and rypo gonna live without eachother :D

cell phone bills are gonna be huge!! does the AHL pick up that tab or do they have to try and afford that on their own?

cell phone bills are gonna be huge!! does the AHL pick up that tab or do they have to try and afford that on their own?

You can get fairly reasonable national calling plans these days. I heard a rumor that they were going to switch from T-Mobile to Verizon, but didn't want to post anything without confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...
I wish Sparky needing money hadn't been posted. I fear that a certain unnamed Dogz fans, may seek to exploit this... ;):lol:

If this hearsay were actually true, Sparky's accredited degree from a US school would be worth far more to his family in the long run. I'm glad to have Sparky here and look forward to seeing him play for 4 years.

Holy crap, I just saw this thread from the link in the other one... Siouxnami, I don't have any money, so alas, I can't keep him here with anything other than my hottness, which won't help his family a bit.

Holy crap, I just saw this thread from the link in the other one... Siouxnami, I don't have any money, so alas, I can't keep him here with anything other than my hottness, which won't help his family a bit.

im sure his wife would be thrilled if he stayed with you ;)

Maybe he is so embarassed by being outperformed and outclassed by Oshie and Toews that he has decided to take his one move to Major Junior instead. :glare: Where he can get outperformed by the 16 year old Esposito and 15 year old Tavares instead. :D
Kessel - 51 points, 6th highest total in WCHA, 11th highest total in NCAA. #1 scoring freshman in the country, WCHA Rookie of the Year, USCHO national rookie of the year, INCH national Rookie of the year.

Oshie - 45 points, 11th in the WCHA

Toews - 39 points, 18th in the WCHA

Just sayin'... ;)

Kessel - 51 points, 6th highest total in WCHA, 11th highest total in NCAA. #1 scoring freshman in the country, WCHA Rookie of the Year, USCHO national rookie of the year, INCH national Rookie of the year.

Just sayin'... :D

Yeah, so how many of Kessel's points came against Alaska Anchorage ;)

Just sayin'... ;)

Let's ask Coach Kyle, or Coach Suter what they think, I would be suprised if they shared your opinion there bucky. It's a good thing that you goopher fans have high praise for phil, cause most hockey experts see the real phil, sorry to burst your yellow and brown bubble. (And compared to you, Coach Kyle and Coach Suter are light years ahead when it comes to evaluating hockey talent)

Let's ask Coach Kyle, or Coach Suter what they think, I would be suprised if they shared your opinion there bucky. It's a good thing that you goopher fans have high praise for phil, cause most hockey experts see the real phil, sorry to burst your yellow and brown bubble.

Those "hockey experts" have the "real Phil" going in the top three in the NHL draft, possibly #1. And if he doesn't go #1, don't worry, because another Gopher named Erik Johnson will take that honor. Oh, I almost forgot, another Gopher named Kyle Okposo will be drafted top ten, many experts are saying top 5. Sorry to burst your puke green bubble, but all's well here in Gold Country.

Those "hockey experts" have the "real Phil" going in the top three in the NHL draft, possibly #1. And if he doesn't go #1, don't worry, because another Gopher named Erik Johnson will take that honor. Oh, I almost forgot, another Gopher named Kyle Okposo will be drafted top ten, many experts are saying top 5. Sorry to burst your puke green bubble, but all's well here in Gold Country.

All's well in goopher land, yet the mighty phil could not deliver you from the filthy beating you morons took at the hands of HOLY CROSS. Another clueless poster from gpl. Go back there, please.

Then why do you have to come on this board to try to convince us we don't go S@#$ puck live and spout off why do you feel the need to do it here. Maybe your confused, it does say Sioux Sports.com on the top of the page

Holy Cross! Who tinkled in your cheerios?? By the way, it won't matter because you still have Briggs. :glare:

You really call this spouting off? Wow. It's a simple discussion about college hockey... god forbid discuss hockey with fans of other teams. I've never seen fans as provincial as Sioux fans. I put forth a completely normal post and Triouxper comes in and is flat out offensive and no Sioux fans say anything about this clown. Gopher fans at GPL welcome fans of other teams. I don't come in here to flame, and just because Triouxper has a temper tantrum after reading a logical post of mine doesn't mean that I am. If you guys don't want me in here talking college puck than I simply wont post anymore. But the attitude and reaction of some people on here is just bizzarre. I'm just trying to have some fun talking with some of the best college hockey fans in the country, quit acting like I insulted youy mother.

Holy Cross! Who tinkled in your cheerios?? By the way, it won't matter because you still have Briggs. :glare:

Parise has given up 10 goals in his last 2 Frozen Four games. I hope he stays for his senior year. :D;)

Notice the smiles people!! All in good fun. :D

Here's hoping that you're right. But what's the point, your one season with Phil is already behind you. It's even money that they will both bolt the program anyway, Johnson even before he arrives. Likewise, we worry alot about Toews leaving. At least I do.

As to your top five (and ten) pick bragging rights, I see that your other number five pick had such a great year...all he has is height and weight - Wheeler did not impress me at all. I doubt he'd go five again if that draft were to be re-held. So draft order, while having some weight, doesn't tell even half the story. Otherwise, we'd all be begging to trade Oshie (the 24th pick) for Wheeler (the 5th pick) and that's never going to happen...Wheeler couldn't carry Oshie's water...

Finally, Kessel is a solid player with lightning speed and a good scoring touch. But he's a one-way deal and I've rarely seen him lay a check on anyone. He is definitely NOT a 17 year old in a 24 year old's body. I think he's actually afraid to go into the corner for fear of jeopardizing his draft status. If you've ever watched Ovechin play you've seen a genuine #1 pick, a two-way player who checks hard and often and can score at will. Toews is much closer to this standard than Kessel...

You really call this spouting off? Wow. It's a simple discussion about college hockey... god forbid discuss hockey with fans of other teams. I've never seen fans as provincial as Sioux fans. I put forth a completely normal post and Triouxper comes in and is flat out offensive and no Sioux fans say anything about this clown. Gopher fans at GPL welcome fans of other teams. I don't come in here to flame, and just because Triouxper has a temper tantrum after reading a logical post of mine doesn't mean that I am. If you guys don't want me in here talking college puck than I simply wont post anymore. But the attitude and reaction of some people on here is just bizzarre. I'm just trying to have some fun talking with some of the best college hockey fans in the country, quit acting like I insulted youy mother.

Peculiar language that you use. Clown, temper tantrum, logical, offensive, provincial. Suprised you can spell or understand half of what you write. For the record I'm an a$$hole, not a clown. When did we become the best college hockey fans in the country, I thought that was reserved for minnesota fans. I'll make you a deal, since you're the one who woke me from my spring/summer hibernation. I won't act like you insulted my mom, if you quit acting like you're phil's little sister or something. By the way, why did you chose to single me out, there are other's here that have also made comments. I'm very flattered thank you for feeding my ego, as if I needed more encouragement.