SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL FIVE! Where will you be?

01grad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My seats are in front of Runninwiththedogs, 1-8. Thursday I'll be wearing a sweatshirt that says, 'This Sioux for you' with a picture of a Bulldog underneath. Stop down and I'll buy you a beer, Runnin'. I'll also be the only Latina in that row, easy to find. :silly:

My seats are in front of Runninwiththedogs, 1-8. Thursday I'll be wearing a sweatshirt that says, 'This Sioux for you' with a picture of a Bulldog underneath. Stop down and I'll buy you a beer, Runnin'. I'll also be the only Latina in that row, easy to find. :silly:

I thought that section 118 was for the hang around the fort Latino hockey fans?

I was thinking about finding some green tights and wearing white boxers or something over them. Find some green paint and spell Sioux on them or something. Anybody else have any better ideas?

Good grief. Better ideas? Yea, how about some green and white zebra striped Zubas along with some leg warmers and a BUM sweatshirt.

Yes, I just wish I could remember if that is section 104 or 105. I've told important people the wrong section in the past. That's very embarrassing. I'm almost sure it's 104. Row 11 and seats 12-14. That much I remember. I'll have to check my tickets and confirm.

ok, I'm READING my ticket as I type this. Sec 104, Row 11 Seats 12-14. I've got a green geo logo jersey with #87 on the back.

With a sweatshirt like THAT, I'll buy YOU a beer!!!

I'm sure we'll find each other. The two crazy women screaming cuss words at the refs...

Staying at Holiday Inn on Burns Avenue(5 minutes away from the X). Where is everyone going on Friday morning before the game? I like McGoverns, but have become kind of fond of Alary's for some reason?:silly:(must be the free parking and free shuttle to the game, don't know what else it could be???)

I think I tried this last year but...

We're in section 116 row 10. We are on the blue line side of the section though. Three couples wearing UND stuff for the 16th year in a row. Yeah I know we're old.

Somtime this weekend stand up an yell at us. I'll look for you too.

Are you on the red-line aisle side, or the other side...or in the middle?

I'm really hoping to get some S.R.O. tickets and then maybe find a couple of empties to sit in. Does anyone know which games are sold out, if any ? I'm assuming the Fri. night game will be, and barring a upset in that one, the championship game is going to be sold out for sure. Because Wisco/Sioux vs Goofers is looking real nice. We're staying at the Four Points Sheraton in Roseville on Fri and Sat nights. Any other Sioux fans staying there ? Well, looking forward to this weekend bigtime. Definitely one of my favorite weekends of the year. GO SIOUX !!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa...

You mean Sioux vs. tUMD, right?:silly:

Right next to WPoS and Greyeagle! :silly:

actually, we moved our seats this year closer to the red line...so oddly, I actually don't know where we are this year....no idea where GE sits...but I know MM sits across the arena!

W

Staying at Holiday Inn on Burns Avenue(5 minutes away from the X). Where is everyone going on Friday morning before the game? I like McGoverns, but have become kind of fond of Alary's for some reason????(must be the free parking and free shuttle to the game, don't know what else it could be???)

Ah yes, Alary's. ;) Our hotel is a couple blocks away, so I'm sure we will spend some quality time there Thursday and Friday.

I will be there! Just took a little luck and a lot of plastic but, through the good graces of a siouxsports poster and the hospitality of a friend in Eagan and the resourcefulness of a local travel agent, I will be at the FF. Me, a friend and some signs! Sec. 103, Row 7, seats 13 & 14. Now, it's a party!

I will be there! Just took a little luck and a lot of plastic but, through the good graces of a siouxsports poster and the hospitality of a friend in Eagan and the resourcefulness of a local travel agent, I will be at the FF. Me, a friend and some signs! Sec. 103, Row 7, seats 13 & 14. Now, it's a party!

great news

I'll be in the Parade that St. Paul puts on for the Sioux every year that starts at noon. Look for the ND jacket (or hostile and abusive kelly green jersey if warm enough) in the Metro Transit group. Then I'll probably find a bar.

When does this parade start and what is the route?