SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL FIVE! Where will you be?

01grad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in section 117 row 10 behind the gopher president mask guys. We all were thinking about wearing green togas and them maroon and gold, but don't know if that will happen. I know I will be wearing all of my St. Patty's stuff again. Thursday night I might have to wear my gold go dogz helmet, that always throws people off because I will be wearing a different Sioux jersey each game and they can't figure out who I am cheering for.

Do the Goofs also get the prime time game in the wes regional or do the Sioux, the Sioux should get it. After all it is in our arena

Do we know for certain that the Gophers will be playing in the West Regional? I don't think we do.

yah, no kidding, hard to buy tix when you don't know WHICH regional your team is going to be at...heck the Gophs could end up in ALBANY!

As for time slots I think that regardless of WHICH arena is being played at there is a tendancy to play the "home" team in the evening game slot to generate more revenue....

W

I don't believe there is a "rule" for the "home" team in a regional to get the night game semifinal. It would seem, common sense-wise, that the 1 seed would get the first game, to potentially, if they win the game, get a couple hours more rest before the final game the next night.

I don't believe there is a "rule" for the "home" team in a regional to get the night game semifinal. It would seem, common sense-wise, that the 1 seed would get the first game, to potentially, if they win the game, get a couple hours more rest before the final game the next night.

since when tho, has the NC$$ worried about the teams more than the money??!?!? Maybe I've been spoiled but the Gophs ended up with the more lucrative ($$$) spot at Mecca....which has alwasy been later in the day

W

since when tho, has the NC$$ worried about the teams more than the money??!?!? Maybe I've been spoiled but the Gophs ended up with the more lucrative ($$$) spot at Mecca....which has alwasy been later in the day

W

There's no question that UND would be hosting the late game in the regional as opposed to the afternoon game.

Section 104 row 16. Center ice. There will be 7 Sioux fans in our group - one representing every National Title! :silly:

Now all you need is five Gopher fans sitting to your right and someone wearing a t-shirt with ">" on it sitting in between them.

WOO!! Still can't believe tDOGS are GOING!!!

Sec. 116, Row 14, center red line, on the aisle! Find all the Gopher jerseys, then pick out the 2 Dogs jerseys in that sea.

I think I tried this last year but...

We're in section 116 row 10. We are on the blue line side of the section though. Three couples wearing UND stuff for the 16th year in a row. Yeah I know we're old.

Somtime this weekend stand up an yell at us. I'll look for you too.

Go Dogs!

Go Sioux!

Sitting at work, and I thought I'd better see how all the games came out last night, and I was greeted with the news that the Dawgs beat DU! Great news. Way to help us out Scotty!!! Always looking out for your old school. Should be a great weekend of hockey! I'm definitely ready for it, as I'm sure everyone else is. The win last night should solidify our position for the NCAA Tourny. Sioux playing on St. Patty's day, and will most likely be sporting their green jerseys! Go Sioux! Beat them stinkin' Badgers!

Now all you need is five Gopher fans sitting to your right and someone wearing a t-shirt with ">" on it sitting in between them.

:silly::lol::)

I'm in Section 119, Row 23, and you will all KNOW IT on Thursday night!!!!!!

and poopski, you're not the only loser in the upper deck, the bands are FULL of losers!