SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL FIVE! Where will you be?

01grad

They aren't really all of my favorite teams, but the best combinations to watch and we will have the most fan support ever and great atmosphere. The bars are going to be nuts!!! I can't wait!!! We should have some really good games and I know we can beat Wisconsin. We will get to see our favorite team there 2 x's for sure now!!!

St. Cloud vs. Duluth (Thursday)

UND vs. Wisconsin (Friday day)

Minnesota vs. St. Cloud/Duluth (Friday night)

This will rock!!! All games should be packed!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the week off and get down there. I will there, messing with the Gopher fans

Go Sioux

I had back surgery on Thursday (and can't drive for 10 days and am not supposed to go to work for 4 weeks!) and I am still going! SUCK IT UP!!!

should be some great hockey this coming weekend...i have never been to a final 5 but will get to one in the very near future...will be back for the g-forks regional though....yeahhhh babbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy

GO SIOUX

Ok, since this is the first year I am going with my brother-in-law and his buddies, I was nervous when the Sioux dropped game 1 to Mankato. BUT, they pulled through, and Denver and CC both going down, UND should definately make the field of 16, no matter what happens in St. Paul! I personally, will be drunk most of my time there, so if you see a bleached-blonde in a black Sioux Jersey, laying on the floor, pick me up, ok?

Glad to see that all of the faithful from the Sioux Nation are in off the ledges where several, if not many, were perched earlier this year and after Friday night. There was never a doubt in our minds, since the day the season schedule was released, with the roster of talent in hand, that this team would be on the ice hosting the West Regional. The Lefty seems like it was just yesterday.

The Final Five appearance is, of course, an added and expected bonus. That tournament will be better than most of the regionals.

I have said it all year long, but now I am saying it one last time. If you do not have your tickets to The Ralph for the West, you had better buy them now or be left on the outside looking in.

Same holds true for the X this coming weekend.

College hockey in March. It's the greatest show in all of sport.

Congratulations to the Sioux for a really really solid and successful regular season. The best thing about that is, the season has only just begun.

Be there. Or be square.

Dude, you mean you didn't already take the FF days off? IT'S A FREAKING HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and it's St. Patty's day.

People named Patrick are required by law to take that day off. :silly:

I'll be there cheering on the Sioux.

WOO!! Still can't believe tDOGS are GOING!!!

Sec. 116, Row 14, center red line, on the aisle! Find all the Gopher jerseys, then pick out the 2 Dogs jerseys in that sea.

Section 102, row 11, seat 6. My two buddies and I who have attended Final Fives for about 10 years now will be there and Mr Gopher Hockey (pictured below as Team Sweden) himself will be wearing one of my Sioux jerseys for the Friday afternoon game with Wisconsin as I avenge my 2004 Final Five bet (Sioux 6-5 loss to Minnesota) thanks to last year's Sioux win in the third place game. I will thankfully be back in green on Friday afternoon, but you never know what you'll see Thursday night!

mafia_man.jpg

I gave away a few more of the popular handcuff keychains last night at Senser's...stop in and say 'hi' starting Thursday night and I'll give away some more!