SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL FIVE! Where will you be?

01grad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 102 Row 6 seats 3-4? (I think). I'll have a 6'6" guy with me - he's hard to miss. Friday afternoon game only.

Look five rows above you starting Thursday night. Hopefully your 6'6" friend isn't blocking the view of section 102 row 11 seat 6 (that be me).

Look five rows above you starting Thursday night. Hopefully your 6'6" friend isn't blocking the view of section 102 row 11 seat 6 (that be me).

If he does block your view, just throw a beer at him. It always works for me.

Are you on the red-line aisle side, or the other side...or in the middle?

I'm on the other side or the blue line side. So my seats are just on the right edge of the bench as you look at it from behind. . That damn guy who dresses up like a bunny for dance fever is at the bottom of the section to my right but close to the bench too.

Be careful what you wish for. In our section two years ago, a near riot started Gopher fans and Bulldog fans got involved in a broo-ha-ha.

In my expereince, the beer has no chance of hitting anyone but him. I watched another friend throw a keg cup of beer across the dance floor at the Down Under - nerry a drop was spilled until it hit him. Most amazing thing I've ever seen (well not really, but for effect). If you get a chance, stop by, I'll be the one with the freshly shorn head.

That damn guy who dresses up like a bunny for dance fever is at the bottom of the section to my right but close to the bench too.

Hee hee. I saw that guy get busted last year for dancing in front of an on-duty traffic cop in the middle of W 7th St.

And it's Daaaaaaance Mania! Get it right! :lol:

They have to give you time off work for "religous" reasons. You don't have to disclose what exactly you are practicing. :)

Section 108 Row 6 Seats 9-10 where I can keep an eye on Sioux Hockey Fanatic practicing her religion. Is Dance Mania a religion? :lol: