SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL FIVE! Where will you be?

01grad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure where I am sitting since my friend bought the tickets. I believe it is in Section 107-109 row 20. There will be 4 of us in a row wearing Sioux Green jersey's. And my parents will be sitting in Section 109 row 9 wearing their Sioux gear. This will be our ninth year in a row going to the final Five. I remember when they were in Minneapolis at the Target Center while the Xcel was being built. Should be a good time as I believe I will have more than one adult beverage in me for this St. Patty's day weekend :silly:

This will be my 4th consecutive F5. But this will be the first year going without any tickets. I'm really hoping to get some S.R.O. tickets and then maybe find a couple of empties to sit in. Does anyone know which games are sold out, if any ? I'm assuming the Fri. night game will be, and barring a upset in that one, the championship game is going to be sold out for sure. Because Wisco/Sioux vs Goofers is looking real nice. We're staying at the Four Points Sheraton in Roseville on Fri and Sat nights. Any other Sioux fans staying there ? Well, looking forward to this weekend bigtime. Definitely one of my favorite weekends of the year. GO SIOUX !!!!!

I might have to. It sounds like fun but it depends on what kind of shape I am in that morning. Friday night we have a friend who works for a limo company that will be driving us around after the game and it depends it we ever get a chance to sleep. I know I will be up by 12:00, but if I am up earlier I will stop by, cant guarantee anything though.

I might have to. It sounds like fun but it depends on what kind of shape I am in that morning. Friday night we have a friend who works for a limo company that will be driving us around after the game and it depends it we ever get a chance to sleep. I know I will be up by 12:00, but if I am up earlier I will stop by, cant guarantee anything though.

Your comments signify the difference between being an 01grad and a 92grad.

Dags everybody knows that you sit center ice about 15 rows up on the penalty box side opposite where we do.

Yes, I just wish I could remember if that is section 104 or 105. I've told important people the wrong section in the past. That's very embarrassing. I'm almost sure it's 104. Row 11 and seats 12-14. That much I remember. I'll have to check my tickets and confirm.

That sound you just heard was the collective heartbreak of Al Pearson's usual gang of bus denizens. For the first time in forever, Al hasn't been able to put a Final 5 road trip together. He had the tour package arranged based on the assumption the Sioux would have to play in, then Denver and CC took their respective dumps and Al had to cancel everything that hinged on a Sioux play-in. By then it was too late to rearrange things and get tickets and rooms for Fri-Sat only.

The crowd at the X will be without Al's Pals, including moi, this year.

That sound you just heard was the collective heartbreak of Al Pearson's usual gang of bus denizens. For the first time in forever, Al hasn't been able to put a Final 5 road trip together. He had the tour package arranged based on the assumption the Sioux would have to play in, then Denver and CC took their respective dumps and Al had to cancel everything that hinged on a Sioux play-in. By then it was too late to rearrange things and get tickets and rooms for Fri-Sat only.

Take the YaneA express this time. The Sioux hockey team needs your support!

This will be my 4th consecutive F5. But this will be the first year going without any tickets. I'm really hoping to get some S.R.O. tickets and then maybe find a couple of empties to sit in. Does anyone know which games are sold out, if any ? I'm assuming the Fri. night game will be, and barring a upset in that one, the championship game is going to be sold out for sure. Because Wisco/Sioux vs Goofers is looking real nice. We're staying at the Four Points Sheraton in Roseville on Fri and Sat nights. Any other Sioux fans staying there ? Well, looking forward to this weekend bigtime. Definitely one of my favorite weekends of the year. GO SIOUX !!!!!

Hey Tiny,

If you're willing to play the ticketmaster fees just go there and buy tickets. I checked it out for the heck of it and you could get tickets in row 2 of section 207 for either semifinal games and the championship game. So get tickets now.

I agree. Just buy your tickets at ticketmaster and take Friday off. You can always find a place to stay.

will the final 5 be on sattelite. we are going to be in missouri that weekend for basic training graduation. i want to watch the sioux kick some arse...........

Can't you guys still come down on Thursday as originally planned?

Anybody staying at the Days Inn Midway on 1964 University Ave West?

We're in Suite 33 this year... by the way... anybody know where I can buy some green tights?

Green tights? I dunno about tights but would green sweatpants work? Should be able to find those at Wally or Super T.

I was thinking about finding some green tights and wearing white boxers or something over them. Find some green paint and spell Sioux on them or something. Anybody else have any better ideas?

find a jolly green giant costume :silly: