SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Flasching to USNDTP.

His willingness to go to Michigan probably means the Sioux have a better chance to get him.

Yes a better chance. The chance improved from 1% to 5%. Gophers still with the slight lead at 94.5%. The other .5% is other schools.

When a player grows up skating on a backyard rink in Minneapolis area with a big M on it, I think its a save bet to say that he's not coming to UND.

I've heard Mario is going to Notre Dame. That is tDon's alma matter as well.

I just read the other day from Lucia that Mario is looking at CC and DU as well. Don was hestitant to have Mario on the team stating that its a lot different when your son is playing on the PK compared to PP.

Notre Dame makes sense though.

Yes a better chance. The chance improved from 1% to 5%. Gophers still with the slight lead at 94.5%. The other .5% is other schools.

When a player grows up skating on a backyard rink in Minneapolis area with a big M on it, I think its a save bet to say that he's not coming to UND.

There is better than 50% chance he comes to UND and if he had to decide today he would pick the Sioux. The family knows which program is in turmoil and which is way stronger right now. But he wont decide tell next winter at the earliest. If Osieki was still in Wisconsin he would of committed there already.

There is better than 50% chance he comes to UND and if he had to decide today he would pick the Sioux. The family knows which program is in turmoil and which is way stronger right now. But he wont decide tell next winter at the earliest. If Osieki was still in Wisconsin he would of committed there already.

he and cammaratta would be giant in a couple of years to go along with the class that coming in next year. just huge! heck one of them would be big. hope he chooses the green and white!

Haha, your living in a dream world if you think he's even considering going to the Sioux. He'll end up at Notre Dame, CC, or DU. You won't see him in a Sioux jersey. You really think he'd do that to the Gophers and his dad? Sign with the Gophers biggest rivals? The Don will be sending his goon Helgeson to get at him if in a Sioux jersey. I don't care how good our program is, we're not going land this kid.

Haha, your living in a dream world if you think he's even considering going to the Sioux. He'll end up at Notre Dame, CC, or DU. You won't see him in a Sioux jersey. You really think he'd do that to the Gophers and his dad? Sign with the Gophers biggest rivals? The Don will be sending his goon Helgeson to get at him if in a Sioux jersey. I don't care how good our program is, we're not going land this kid.

Nevermind, I was commenting on landing Mario Lucia. Haha, but still I put our chances of landing Fasching at 5%. Grew up on a ice sheet with a large M and his good friend and linemate has already committed to the Gophers.

So you're saying that OSU has a shot? :D

#1Hakfan knows what he/she is talking about. I bet he/she is pretty much telling it like it is.

Chances of landing Cammaratta are very slim. He tried out for US Under 17 Team and didnt get a invite, but they saved 3 invites for this summer so he still could get one. Plus the kids who were invited have tell this week to accept or decline. If some decline that will open up a couple more spots. Also the under 17 team will have a couple local players next year.

Faushing is down to 2 schools but moving to Ann Arbor may open his eyes to other schools. You never know. Derek Forbort grew up a die hard Gopher fan. But when it came time to decide he had to make a decision that was best for his career. I think he made the right choice! If things dont look like they are changing in Minni in the short future, I would bet alot of money Hudson ends up a Sioux.

Chances of landing Cammaratta are very slim. He tried out for US Under 17 Team and didnt get a invite, but they saved 3 invites for this summer so he still could get one. Plus the kids who were invited have tell this week to accept or decline. If some decline that will open up a couple more spots. Also the under 17 team will have a couple local players next year.

Faushing is down to 2 schools but moving to Ann Arbor may open his eyes to other schools. You never know. Derek Forbort grew up a die hard Gopher fan. But when it came time to decide he had to make a decision that was best for his career. I think he made the right choice! If things dont look like they are changing in Minni in the short future, I would bet alot of money Hudson ends up a Sioux.

So your saying he's down to Minny and UND.

yes thats been mentioned before that it has been down to the 2 schools. hope we can land him! great kid and big time talent

It would be nice if he could watch the Sioux in person at the Frozen Four to see the following the Sioux have, rather than playing in a 2/3 full arena with little atmosphere.

Hey Hak u got any other kids on our radar that I can look up. Maybe put the heat on Max Domi when he gets to the states or maybe Broduers kids.

Not doubting you, but Osieki coached defense at Wisconsin, so not sure I understand why him leaving would have that big of an impact on a forward recruit...

Not doubting you, but Osieki coached defense at Wisconsin, so not sure I understand why him leaving would have that big of an impact on a forward recruit...

Long time family friend. Where is Oz originally from?

UND has a pretty full plate of recruits. So im guessing if there is any to committ It will be a young one or depth player like Davidson. But I know we had 1 coach in Fargo, 1 in the cities and 1 in New York over the weekend, so I know theyre looking!

Long time family friend. Where is Oz originally from?

UND has a pretty full plate of recruits. So im guessing if there is any to committ It will be a young one or depth player like Davidson. But I know we had 1 coach in Fargo, 1 in the cities and 1 in New York over the weekend, so I know theyre looking!

Burnsville - dad Tom coached HS hockey there for many years.