SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

ummmm, it was a joke just so you know :D it was a spoof on the kid who lied during football signing day, info up a few posts

I knew I shouldn't have had, "just one more beer" last night. Long week at work, haven't read anything sports related and now just made an ass of myself. Time for a nap. :huh:

belfour stats

hes 6 foot 195. nice size

i see this is the league davidson came from

07/08 mjhl commitments - not many top college kids but a few here and there

Yes Morden is where Davidson and Genoway are both from. Brent did play in the MJHL and his last year ended up with 79 points. He was also a finalist for the Sportsmanship and Hockey ability Award

Does anyone know if we are looking at any of the uncommitted MN Mr. Hockey finalists. I noticed that there are 3 of them that have not committed yet, including Lehrke, who is supposed to be the scoring leader?

Also, has Joe Phillippi committed anywhere, I just saw he won the oustanding MN goaltender award but had not heard much of him before that?

I am just surprised that much MN talent is still undecided, but then again I may not know the whole story.

Does anyone know if we are looking at any of the uncommitted MN Mr. Hockey finalists. I noticed that there are 3 of them that have not committed yet, including Lehrke, who is supposed to be the scoring leader?

Also, has Joe Phillippi committed anywhere, I just saw he won the oustanding MN goaltender award but had not heard much of him before that?

I am just surprised that much MN talent is still undecided, but then again I may not know the whole story.

Zach Lehrke has 45 goals, but I'm not sure that includes his hat trick in the quarterfinals. Hopefully he follows Tyler to BSU. :D

He has some great number this year, but I haven't heard that he's committed anywhere. However, his brother does play at UNO.

St. Coix is now on the list as well. hmmmmm....... I think I should shut up.

Hah!! Timing was a conicidence, I was tipped from a different message board. :D

Don't fear, IF St. Croix plays college, it'll be for UND. Morbeck's praises have already been sung on The Scouting News. I like your strategy of aiming for his brother though. Any team that needs a goalie in the near future should seriously consider "Corndog".

Hah!! Timing was a conicidence, I was tipped from a different message board. :D

Don't fear, IF St. Croix plays college, it'll be for UND. Morbeck's praises have already been sung on The Scouting News. I like your strategy of aiming for his brother though. Any team that needs a goalie in the near future should seriously consider "Corndog".

here is st croix profile and stats

http://www.winnipegaaa.com/profile.asp?Pla...1&TeamID=46

It's a really weak year for goalies in Minnesota. Phillippi might play somewhere in college, but he'll have to go to juniors for a couple years first.