SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Then, how come every time a kid from the Twin Cities commits to North Dakota, no matter if the Gophers were even after the kid, all I see on here is "Hakstol owns Lucia, Gophers can't recruit Twin Cities kids any more, etc."?

Because the world is against you and wants to make you a sad panda. A better question is why are you so concerned about what Sioux fans say about recruits they pick up? I sure don't give a crap what Gopher fans say about recruits they get.

Obviously this will get me no where here in Haloville, but the came could be said for Minnesota being concerned about UND's "recruiting gains" into the Twin Cities. Though I'm sure if I said that I'd be just wearing maroon and gold goggles, right?

no, not at all. you win some and lose some in all areas really when your a top program. scsu is still trying to get to that level really, hell they are still trying to win a damn ncaa tourney game then you can move along once you do that. they are doing well with recruiting but und and minny are having any problems either

Because the world is against you and wants to make you a sad panda. A better question is why are you so concerned about what Sioux fans say about recruits they pick up? I sure don't give a crap what Gopher fans say about recruits they get.

;) exactly, who gives a s&!t about what sioux fans say about the lucia pet and who gives a s&!t what rodent fans say about sioux recruiting and coaches. do you really care? i doubt it..........im sure both teams will be just fine over the next thousand years

oh, thats right, every cities recruit the sioux get the gophs didnt want him because they have the pick of the litter right? or heres another one..we only offered a partial scholly to him :D

anyways...........GO SIOUX

both the Gophs and the Sioux are getting their share of the crop. The only guys that we do not have that went to the Gophs that I would like to see in a Sioux uni are a) Ness and b) Schroeder. Recruiting wise we are doing fine now it is time for this years team to kick it in the ass and make a run at things.

I really don't care what most people on here think about Gopher recruits; that being said, people on here endlessly rip Gopher fans for being arrogant, but yet you guys are acting like losing the likes of Ness and Lee is no big deal, who cares, etc. If Gopher fans acted like you guys netting Kristo or either Mattson wasn't a blow, people on here would flip out.

No need to distract from the point of this thread any more, but the hypocrisy on here is amazing at times.

I really don't care what most people on here think about Gopher recruits; that being said, people on here endlessly rip Gopher fans for being arrogant, but yet you guys are acting like losing the likes of Ness and Lee is no big deal, who cares, etc. If Gopher fans acted like you guys netting Kristo or either Mattson wasn't a blow, people on here would flip out.

No need to distract from the point of this thread any more, but the hypocrisy on here is amazing at times.

;) sure seems like you dont care

ness is a loss for anyone recruiting him and lee went to scsu. what the hell do you want fans to do about it. end their lives. cry. quit being a fan. yeah ok.......oh and btw........who cares........what in the hell are fans suppose to do about getting or losing recruits, not a damn thing

do you want a pat on the back for getting ness? well here ya go

resolution.jpg

congrats, great pick up for the gophs, are you serious? and i read gopher fans comments on sioux recruits acting like they didnt want some of them, probably came from your blog when you ran it but seriously who fkn cares cardinal. stop life now - other fans say bad thngs about other teams recruits...

hey cardinal - do you write for GPL still and also do you catch the games from the press box there and get full access? just curious. thx

Don't you think that some fans do it because it bugs Gopher fans? I think Ness or Lee would look great in green and white as i am sure you think Kristo or Mattson would look good with a M on their chest.

Ness can flat out play. It will be interesting to see how he makes the transistion to D-1 - he could very well be scary good!

Okay, how about this: SCSU keeps Festler, Hanowski, and gets Schmidt back from the goofs, but they give Taylor Johnson back in return. Christian, Lee, Oliver, and Ravndalen go to the Sioux. LeBlanc goes back to duloot.

The susies give back Mattson, Mattson, Fienhage, Fink, Gleason, and Kristo to the golden rodents, but they get back Ness and Youso.

The ground squirels can keep Leddy, Dorr, Walters, Birkholz, Helgeson, Hansen, Martell, Scott, Schroeder, and Matson, but they have to give Condon and Lofquist to bucky and Saccheti to the bullfrogs.

On second though, I don't think this deal works out too well for Motzko. The Huskies politely decline.

Okay, how about this: SCSU keeps Festler, Hanowski, and gets Schmidt back from the goofs, but they give Taylor Johnson back in return. Christian, Lee, Oliver, and Ravndalen go to the Sioux. LeBlanc goes back to duloot.

The susies give back Mattson, Mattson, Fienhage, Fink, Gleason, and Kristo to the golden rodents, but they get back Ness and Youso.

The ground squirels can keep Leddy, Dorr, Walters, Birkholz, Helgeson, Hansen, Martell, Scott, Schroeder, and Matson, but they have to give Condon and Lofquist to bucky and Saccheti to the bullfrogs.

On second though, I don't think this deal works out too well for Motzko. The Huskies politely decline.

thats funny........theres a prize for everyone ;)

Obviously this will get me no where here in Haloville, but the came could be said for Minnesota being concerned about UND's "recruiting gains" into the Twin Cities. Though I'm sure if I said that I'd be just wearing maroon and gold goggles, right?

Actually, I think your comment would go over quite well in Dinkytown.

whats the story on this kid if anyone knows, is he a son of a former sioux as i see his last name is different than phils

Cam Lamoreux

His last name is only different if you can't spell. ;)

Cam Lamoureux's father's name is Roger. (I don't believe Roger and Pierre are related. Help?)

Roger played for UND and on the Canadian National Team.

What do you want us to say? If we say that the Gophers are the greatest, always get the best recruits, and we are humbled by their presence, will you quit whining or go away? If you don't like it, then don't troll around on this board and go back to Gopher Puke Live so that you can have a lovefest with your comrades and a pity party about how Sioux fans are hypocritical.

His last name is only different if you can't spell. ;)

Cam Lamoureux's father's name is Roger. (I don't believe Roger and Pierre are related. Help?)

Roger played for UND and on the Canadian National Team.

ok, well i copied and pasted that name from the wiki in this site but thanks for the advice anyway

Pretty amazing how well the Gophers do in this senario. Probably not what RH intended when the idea first came to him.

What do you want us to say? If we say that the Gophers are the greatest, always get the best recruits, and we are humbled by their presence, will you quit whining or go away? If you don't like it, then don't troll around on this board and go back to Gopher Puke Live so that you can have a lovefest with your comrades and a pity party about how Sioux fans are hypocritical.

I don't think the recruits that Sioux got from the MPLs area are any thing to sneeze at.

According to Cardinal, if a player doesn't go to UMTC, it's because they don't have room for him.

I can't believe they didn't want/recruit Jake Gardiner.

Are you still trolling Cardinal? ;)

cardinals a good sht, just dont know why he cares what fans think of opposing teams recruiting and so forth.......wish he still had his blog but since he doesnt anymore he seems to be on SS a bit more. probably a nice break from gpl :D