SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Hak's message said x-mas tree, and under the tree (family tree, David younger than Jon?), and excited with first bike (jon) which could imply that this will be the second. I'm sure I'm reading to much into it, but I'm bored.

I didn't go back and re-read Hak's message I'm just reading from this, but if it had somehing to do with a bike, wouldn't it be a Murray (bike)? As in Brady's little bro!

holy crap...i think everyone is reading into the "TREE" message from hakfan. the only thing that i am thinking is that it is a real quality recruit...maybe erik johnson is transferring to UND!? :D;) i would honestly guess nash or bruneteau. not blood, hes a dman(we are full of d for next year). time will tell.

holy crap...i think everyone is reading into the "TREE" message from hakfan. the only thing that i am thinking is that it is a real quality recruit...maybe erik johnson is transferring to UND!? :D;) i would honestly guess nash or bruneteau. not blood, hes a dman(we are full of d for next year). time will tell.

We're getting pretty full at forward too IMO.

Gone for sure:

Porter

Fabian

Maybe gone:

Toews

Oshie

Coming in for sure:

Trupp

Hamilton

Malone

Hextall

And we already have great competition for that 3rd/4th line. I can only imagine how much better the competition would be if we brought in another forward for 07.

I'm thinking the Christmas reference was a ruse and you've all been played like a stereotypical dumb blonde in some bad movie. With sincere apologies to all blondes, I need a more non-blonde shade around here. Please.

PS - brianvf, you forgot Scott Foyt.

blood is tall like a tree... and UND's defensemen have been called a bunch of trees before. i think we know it's going to be blood.

i say its one of these 3 for sure. which one?? who the hell knows but any one of these will be GREAT, and i really see us grabbing 2 of these 3 guys

gregoire, toews, nash

I hope your right and it's one of those three although Gron would be great too! Really, I hope it's either Gregoire or Nash because I think Toews will come to UND for sure.

My wishlist for this recruit in order would be

1. Nash

2. Gregoire

3. Gron

4. Cam Lamoureux

5. Toews (again for the reason I put above)