SiouxSports.com Forum

Murray State @ UND 9/28/24

SiouxFan100

I’m not even reading tonight. Great win. We showed we have some phenomenal playmakers at #1 and #2 spots. Keep the momentum and prep for next week. Fix the gaps and build on the complete game.  I would not want to face us right now. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

How much longer can the FCS podcasters ignore UND? The teams they were in love with, Youngstown, Southern Illinois and Northern Iowa, are falling by the wayside.

They always will.  In love with NDSU.  The polling shows that.  We have to earn it plus.  This team can do it.  Excited for next.  Big step but real change is for ours for the taking.

13 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

How much longer can the FCS podcasters ignore UND? The teams they were in love with, Youngstown, Southern Illinois and Northern Iowa, are falling by the wayside.

You would think a 4-0 vs FCS team with the only loss to an undefeated FBS team would get some love but…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Correct on all points...but the salad portion of the schedule is over.

Exactly, if they win next week or even go 3-1 over the next four I will be impressed.  Next four (@NDSU, UNI, @YSU and @ISU-B).

21 hours ago, GoodGood said:

Somehow you’re always responding to me! If I wanted to talk to you I’d @ you. Enjoy the big win! 

Are you enjoying the big UND win?  I see your multiple accounts posting on here and X with the same stuff and its pretty sad.  Lakesbison type of vibe.   Scary stuff.  Go UND!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Are you enjoying the big UND win?  I see your multiple accounts posting on here and X with the same stuff and its pretty sad.  Lakesbison type of vibe.   Scary stuff.  Go UND!

I’ve said it a million times on here, if you think I have multiple accounts on here report it to an admin and they will handle it. Go UND! 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

I’ve said it a million times on here, if you think I have multiple accounts on here report it to an admin and they will handle it. Go UND! 

Can they report me too for having multiple accounts? I’d love to get involved in this as well!