SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota Athletics Town Hall: May 7, 2024

3 hours ago, Irish said:

I'm sure many tough questions will be submitted - something which is sorely needed.  However, I'm equally sure that no tough answers will be given.  Just blah blah blah culture.  I'd love to hear from the horse's mouth the reasons for extending Bubba twice and why, even with our program advantages, we can't come close to getting it done in Hockey.  

I think you'll be surprised. I've heard some of the questions submitted already and I don't think they are going to be afraid on answering them with reasoning they have come up with behind making certain decisions. That being said, I'm sure there will be plenty of answers that people won't like, be satisfied with or disagree with their reasoning (myself included) but people want the chance to ask questions to those in charge and they are offering it up on a silver platter. 

I for one would like to know what the reaction within the Athletic Department about people starting GoFundMe's to fire a coach...

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

You would think so......but it may make too much sense. :silly:

Would be a great suggestion to offer if they haven't thought of it already. ???
Or you could have looked at the actual invite and saw this on it:

All questions will be recorded and shared at a later date via social media and fightinghawks.com

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

I think you'll be surprised. I've heard some of the questions submitted already and I don't think they are going to be afraid on answering them with reasoning they have come up with behind making certain decisions. That being said, I'm sure there will be plenty of answers that people won't like, be satisfied with or disagree with their reasoning (myself included) but people want the chance to ask questions to those in charge and they are offering it up on a silver platter. 

I for one would like to know what the reaction within the Athletic Department about people starting GoFundMe's to fire a coach...

Would be a great suggestion to offer if they haven't thought of it already. ???
Or you could have looked at the actual invite and saw this on it:

If they can't show it live, we might as well go back to division 2.

• 3 weeks later...