SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Gophs

WPoS

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously haven't taken note of the tone around here. We just want to get out of town with our 9 forwards and 5 defensemen while we still have any left. A physically and emotionally exhausted club, very shorthanded, will be playing against a rested MN team, as they didn't expend much energy tonight. Has the potential to be not very pretty. I'll hope for the best.

I have a hard time talking smack about a third place game.  Add in the factor of a UND spending the night in the hospital and methinks it may be quiet.

But that is just me...I'm a goofball.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

true, best wishes to the player!

I didn't get to see anyhitng I was trying to find Mafia Man, so I missed it all....

I look forward to a good tilt tomorrow...

WPoS

If I was DH I'd walk to the center of the rink and tell the ref we aren't playing due to the officials. Then I'd go home with my "just enough healthy players to actually still field a team heading into the NCAAs" team.

But I'm not the coach and I like making the big political stink. :D

If I was DH I'd walk to the center of the rink and tell the ref we aren't playing due to the officials.  Then I'd go home with my "just enough healthy players to actually still field a team heading into the NCAAs" team.

But I'm not the coach and I like making the big political stink.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The way I feel right now, I'd support that move by Hakstol.

If I was DH I'd walk to the center of the rink and tell the ref we aren't playing due to the officials.  Then I'd go home with my "just enough healthy players to actually still field a team heading into the NCAAs" team.

But I'm not the coach and I like making the big political stink.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be great because it is a meaningless game in the grand sheme of things and I am sure the team is more worried as are we all about Bina. Let the Goofs play a scrimmage for their fans and I guarantee they will even get to see a Gopher goal.

That would be great because it is a meaningless game in the grand sheme of things and I am sure the team is more worried as are we all about Bina.  Let the Goofs play a scrimmage for their fans and I guarantee they will even get to see a Gopher goal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only because our goalies would be in both nets. ;):D

Does it count againt me if I smack/zing my team? :D

Here's to a "clean" game tomorrow. :)

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad taking the forfeit loss. Drop us out of the 8/9 spot in the PWR and having to be in BC's bracket. They are the one team that I never like having to face in the tourney. Especially out east with all their fans. ALMOST worse than Gopher fans.

Let the Goofs play a scrimmage for their fans and I guarantee they will even get to see a Gopher goal.

If hey don't score during regulation, they can just stick Hirsch out there to flatten the goal by himself! It's much more entertaining than plain old overtime!

I don't care who the Sioux or playing or if they are playing. Nor who wins or by how much. The only guys that need to lose are Shepard and crew; After two years of watching these dolts perform, I'm getting fed up with WCHA hockey.

If hey don't score during regulation, they can just stick Hirsch out there to flatten the goal by himself! It's much more entertaining than plain old overtime!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What was up with that?!? We hung around after the game, and there stood this idiot Hirsch at center ice with a puck and his stick. The Zamboni doors were opened. We yelled at him to get off the ice. He waves the Zamboni off. They close the doors, but do not lock them. The idiot skates in on an empty net, and drills a shot hard, probably trying to prove to himself that he can hit an empty net. He falls into the net, knocks it off its posts, and the net falls back and opens the doors. He is lucky he did not hurt himself. He gets up, to mostly jeers, and lays his stick at center ice and leaves the rink.

Bizarre. If Lucia had any balls, he'd suspend him for today's game. The Gophers are riled, for no good reason because they got taken to the cleaners, again, by a superior team. Here is hoping that Donnie will tell his boys to play what many always claim is "MInnesota Hockey" instead of gooning it up for no good reason.

I don't care who the Sioux or playing or if they are playing. Nor who wins or by how much. The only guys that need to lose are Shepard and crew; After two years of watching these dolts perform, I'm getting fed up with WCHA hockey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW, First goon and I are in agreement, and now I find myself supporting a comment by sprig! What is the world coming to?

What was up with that?!? We hung around after the game, and there stood this idiot Hirsch at center ice with a puck and his stick. The Zamboni doors were opened. We yelled at him to get off the ice. He waves the Zamboni off. They close the doors, but do not lock them. The idiot skates in on an empty net, and drills a shot hard, probably trying to prove to himself that he can hit an empty net. He falls into the net, knocks it off its posts, and the net falls back and opens the doors. He is lucky he did not hurt himself. He gets up, to mostly jeers, and lays his stick at center ice and leaves the rink.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ONE. OF. THE. MOST. BIZZARE. THINGS. I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN.

WPoS

Bizarre. If Lucia had any balls, he'd suspend him for today's game. The Gophers are riled, for no good reason because they got taken to the cleaners, again, by a superior team. Here is hoping that Donnie will tell his boys to play what many always claim is "MInnesota Hockey" instead of gooning it up for no good reason.

We gave him the M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A chant! ???

just want the sioux to get home in decent shape from what they have left to put out on the ice. 3rd place game oh well. its cool that we get to play the gophers but not to concerned about what happens in this game with yesterdays bina hit and other injuries. hope the sioux can muster up one more good game against the gophs. will be fun to watch...play jake and get home healthy

just want the sioux to get home in decent shape from what they have left to put out on the ice. 3rd place game oh well. its cool that we get to play the gophers but not to concerned about what happens in this game with yesterdays bina hit and other injuries. hope the sioux can muster up one more good game against the gophs. will be fun to watch...play jake and get home healthy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would come right back with Phil today. Play the NTZ and try to show Kellin how bad a goalie he really is. UofM is very beatable and really primed for the picking.

Beside we are playing our heated rival.

Who is refeeing the game today? Anyone know....not Adams i hope

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We've seen Anderson, Adam, and little Shep, so the worst is done. If you can answer who is the next worst you'll probably find today's official. Oh, no, not Mason ???

Seems that Zelkin and Campion have disappeared. Are they non-members of Shepherds good ole boy network?

We've seen Anderson, Adam, and little Shep, so the worst is done. If you can answer who is the next worst you'll probably find today's official.

Seems that Zelkin and Campion have disappeared. Are they non-members of Shepherds good ole boy network?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because the call the game the way it supposed to be called. I believe Zelkin is the league's best offical.

I think the Sioux are physically and emotionally drained. I say play Brandt - I would say play the other guys that haven't dressed - but they have to play just to field enough players ???

Frankly I don't the Sioux will give much of a rip about this meaningless game - I know I don't. Under different circumstances I would think differently being it is the Gophers, but there are more important things on the everyones' minds.

The CC-Denver game should be a good one.