SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Bracket Challenge

jimdahl

3 hours ago, jimdahl said:

So, I think if BC wins we have a two-way tie between dakotaKid92 and Erik List, but if Denver wins @MafiaMan will jump to the top.

We will never hear the end of it if @MafiaMan wins. :);) 

On 4/12/2024 at 6:18 AM, jimdahl said:

So, I think if BC wins we have a two-way tie between dakotaKid92 and Erik List, but if Denver wins MafiaMan will jump to the top.

Recount.  Recount.  :lol:

• Like 1

Wow, wow, wow!  First and foremost, I’d like to thank God for the opportunity to make this happen.  WOW, so many people to thank…my brain, probably, for finally going against what my heart told me to do in picking UND to win every previous year.  My boys, couldn’t have done this without their support too.  @jimdahl, for running such a great message board and contest every year.  @Blackheart, @Goon, @NorthDakotaHockey, @Oxbow6, and all the fans I’ve met over the years.  Oh, @Wilbur, wouldn’t even be here without your support too.  My mom, hope she’s watching back home in Fairfield.  The Denver Pioneers for making it all happen.  I believed in you even during that tough opening matchup against UMass!  Couldn’t have done it without you guys!  My cat, ESPN, I could go on and on…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

When will the commemorative trinkets be for sale?

As soon as I get done planning the parade route, I’ll move on to commemorative items such as pucks, t-shirts, and ball caps.  

51 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Chairman @jimdahl, I move to have this thread be unpinned so as to allow it to fade into the dark night. (Yes, I have the power to do so but don't want to do it unilaterally.)

Can someone second the motion ... please. :D  

51 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

As soon as I get done planning the parade route, I’ll move on to commemorative items such as pucks, t-shirts, and ball caps.  

We'll provide the jeerleaders.   

1 hour ago, Hawkster said:

Me thinks that jimdahl got an offer he couldn't refuse.  Horse head in bed to throw the results?

Uh…that uh…little “situation” we discussed about @jimdahl?  Yea…it’s uh…been taken care of.

• Upvote 1

• brianvf unpinned this topic