SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tournament

petey23

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I think many were wondering if he was in the doghouse or something.  Kept getting chances but then wouldn't produce (not even to his FR level).

He was def in the dog house. I remember hearing that he was losing confidence. I’m he’s a guy that had to play top 6…bottom 6 wasn’t a good role for him. He picked a spot where he could play without always looking over his shoulder. I personally don’t like the move…should have stayed and earned it. I’m guessing he would have.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

He was def in the dog house. I remember hearing that he was losing confidence. I’m he’s a guy that had to play top 6…bottom 6 wasn’t a good role for him. He picked a spot where he could play without always looking over his shoulder. I personally don’t like the move…should have stayed and earned it. I’m guessing he would have.

The forward lines were so mismanaged last year it was ridiculous.  Earned it wasn't in the equation last season. Missed NCAA trip proved it.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

I had forgot we have to endure having to listen to Ben Clymer. :crazy:

He sure doesn’t miss an opportunity to talk anything Minnesota. They mentioned the Frozen Four in St. Paul and he was starting talking gophers. A few minutes later he is talking about the Wild. We get it, Ben. You love all things Minnesota. 

2 minutes ago, crb1 said:

He sure doesn’t miss an opportunity to talk anything Minnesota. They mentioned the Frozen Four in St. Paul and he was starting talking gophers. A few minutes later he is talking about the Wild. We get it, Ben. You love all things Minnesota. 

He would have been perfect in Souix Falls with how much they mentioned someone from Minnesota.