SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. USD 3/2 1PM

Great win to finish up regular season!  It has been a  fun ride at the Betty this year.  Time to keep it rolling in Sioux Falls.  We can play with anyone in the Summit.  Just need to string 3 together…

• Upvote 2

Would Paul Bruns still have been a thing on this team? I realize he wanted to play with his brother but wasn't it alluded that there was some tampering that went on with his transfer to USD? Karma for him to be on the wrong end of both games this year. 

51 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Would Paul Bruns still have been a thing on this team? I realize he wanted to play with his brother but wasn't it alluded that there was some tampering that went on with his transfer to USD? Karma for him to be on the wrong end of both games this year. 

every minute brady is getting he would've gotten and he would've had a big big chance of actually playing in the national tourney but it was his choice to transfer back there and will soon be working at the local cenex.

Bruns is a very good shooter who can get to the rack and would have fit nicely into our rotation.  With our backcourt skill this year, likely would have been role player off the bench.  We are not long on pure outside shooters and it would have been great to have him.  We all hate when one of our good players transfer out.  On the other hand, I couldn’t be happier getting Tyree back from the portal, Eli from Iowa State, and bringing Amer in.  In fairness to Bruns, he got to play with his brother near his home.  And he left our program when it was a dumpster fire that was hard to watch.  He was one of very few bright spots that year.  Sather has done a very nice job of turning it around, but what we are now is not what Bruns left…

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

every minute brady is getting he would've gotten and he would've had a big big chance of actually playing in the national tourney but it was his choice to transfer back there and will soon be working at the local cenex.

Your obsession with Brady is outstanding. 

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, SD UND said:

I thought if two teams were tied the tiebreakers were

1. head to head

2. record against the next team in the standings.

We split with UMKC

We split with St. Thomas and St. Thomas swept UMKC.

40 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I thought if two teams were tied the tiebreakers were

1. head to head

2. record against the next team in the standings.

We split with UMKC

We split with St. Thomas and St. Thomas swept UMKC.

KC split with sdsu

• Upvote 1