SiouxSports.com Forum

Alaska @ North Dakota - Sat Gameday

brianvf

2 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

I dont think it was intentional judging by where the player was looking. 

I don’t think it was intentional, but he definitely pushed it in.  The puck accelerated.  It wasn’t just deflecting off his glove.

I don’t know how the rule actually reads anymore, though.

1 hour ago, jk said:

Alaska has had a ton of great chances in the second.  Some good goaltending and good fortune has kept them off the scoreboard.  But that kind of play will win a lot of games.  

In looking at Alaska’s schedule they may have a lot of games from teams down on the lower end of providing pairwise points.  ASU might be the strongest games.  Alaska has a lot on the line to win tonight.

40 minutes ago, bcblues said:

This was a great non-conference series for us. It forced our guys to hustle, since Alaska hustled really well.

Went great because we didn’t lose. Backup goalie played good enough to win and gain confidence if we end up needing him again. 

still big concerns with our defensive play that will be exploited by better teams down the stretch. Need to get that fixed so hopefully this team gets that figured out by April. 

• Like 1