SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (8-5) vs. St. Thomas (8-5) 12/29 @ 7PM

sioux24/7

10 days to come up with a game plan and that was what Sather came up with. Absolute embarrassment 

St Thomas guarded us exactly how I thought conference teams would. They exploited our sh*ty ball screen coverage and picked on Brady D any time he was in the game. Good luck against sdsu 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GoodGood said:

10 days to come up with a game plan and that was what Sather came up with. Absolute embarrassment 

St Thomas guarded us exactly how I thought conference teams would. They exploited our sh*ty ball screen coverage and picked on Brady D any time he was in the game. Good luck against sdsu 

Brady got beat bad off the dribble multiple times 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Our coach is in over his head. It continues to get proven time and time again. It sucks to say, but he isn't cut out for coaching at this level. 

He said he didn’t have the team ready and that’s on him

no !@#$ Charlie 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Our coach is in over his head. It continues to get proven time and time again. It sucks to say, but he isn't cut out for coaching at this level. 

What’s action did we run to get Treysen an open look as he’s getting face guarded on the perimeter? What action did we run to get Omot into space to let him create? Did we even run anything on offense tonight? 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

I left with 10 minutes to go…couldn’t handle it anymore. 

I actually contemplated throwing my half drank beer on the court to show my disgust, but I refrained and threw it in the garbage instead…and it actually went in, unlike most of our teams shots. 

Hurts me to waste beer

must have been bad

10 minutes ago, Kab said:

He said he didn’t have the team ready and that’s on him

no !@#$ Charlie 

He took one for the team. 

At some point, the team that gave Nebraska a run, need to look in the mirror and show up. Could have thrown everyone under the bus and blamed himself. If you think a coach needs to let the players know he importance of the conference opener, not sure what to tell you. 

Either way, embarrassing performance from the head coach down through the bottom of the bench. 

2 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

TT has never been able to shoot. Career 30% 3 point shooter. Shooting 29% this year. 

Seems like he often makes shots by your definition.... 

• Downvote 2

Just now, HoopsFan03 said:

Our gameplan was great tonight! Our defense held them from getting wide open 3’s and wide open layups! Our offense had a lot of movement and good motion! Great gameplan from the staff and great execution from the players! 

If you think their “gameplan” was to allow wide open 3s and open layups than i don’t know what to tell you.

whatever the gameplan was- when you play with no effort, enthusiasm, and pride you get boat raced. 

Team got a little too big for their briches after having Nebraska on the ropes and being on break, and they got what they deserved. Now let’s see how they respond 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Our gameplan was great tonight! Our defense held them from getting wide open 3’s and wide open layups! Our offense had a lot of movement and good motion! Great gameplan from the staff and great execution from the players! 

Gee, I missed all that 

1 minute ago, SD UND said:

If you think their “gameplan” was to allow wide open 3s and open layups than i don’t know what to tell you.

whatever the gameplan was- when you play with no effort, enthusiasm, and pride you get boat raced. 

Team got a little too big for their briches after having Nebraska on the ropes and being on break, and they got what they deserved. Now let’s see how they respond 

Jest