love it! NCHC buttons:

UND: F'n Hawks

St Cloud: Jan Brady State, St Clown, Husky Women, lots of choices

UMD: Minnesota State-Duluth, U Must Drink, Da-loot

DU: Don't U have any fans? 

CC: Community College

WMU, Miami I got nothing. Chip in

Miami Dead Hawks

So in my home with a sick kid spare time play around with PWR I found that this weekend:

-Omaha, enjoy St. Paul, then Sioux Falls.  

-UND needs to win Friday to get a #1.  Even if Sparty wins Saturday, winning Friday locks it in.  

-Denver needs 2 wins to assure a 1. But if Michigan wins/any Maine loss they are still a 1 seed with a loss.  You aren't Spartan fans at all, or black bears fans. 

-If you are CC, you don't want St. Cloud to win Friday night.  And death to St. Lawrence, Dartmouth, and Cornell.  If SCSU does they can't win Saturday and no other upsets. 

-If you are SCSU you need a win Friday.  Saturday would be good too, but if you don't, you'd need Cornell to lose at some point.  It's to your liking if Omaha doesn't win the NCHC, but if they do, Maine can save you by winning hockey east.

-If you are Western Michigan, you really can't have St. Lawrence, UMass, and SCSU win their conference tournament.  You are fans of North Dakota, BU, BC, Denver, and the Q. 

I'm sure I missed something. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

So in my home with a sick kid spare time play around with PWR I found that this weekend:

-Omaha, enjoy St. Paul, then Sioux Falls.  

-UND needs to win Friday to get a #1.  Even if Sparty wins Saturday, winning Friday locks it in.  

-Denver needs 2 wins to assure a 1. But if Michigan wins/any Maine loss they are still a 1 seed with a loss.  You aren't Spartan fans at all, or black bears fans. 

-If you are CC, you don't want St. Cloud to win Friday night.  And death to St. Lawrence, Dartmouth, and Cornell.  If SCSU does they can't win Saturday and no other upsets. 

-If you are SCSU you need a win Friday.  Saturday would be good too, but if you don't, you'd need Cornell to lose at some point.  It's to your liking if Omaha doesn't win the NCHC, but if they do, Maine can save you by winning hockey east.

-If you are Western Michigan, you really can't have St. Lawrence, UMass, and SCSU win their conference tournament.  You are fans of North Dakota, BU, BC, Denver, and the Q. 

I'm sure I missed something. 

Sorry to hear your kid is sick. Hate it when the little ones aren't feeling good.

I think UND should just win the Frozen Faceoff to leave no doubt regarding the #1 seed.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Sorry to hear your kid is sick. Hate it when the little ones aren't feeling good.

I think UND should just win the Frozen Faceoff to leave no doubt regarding the #1 seed.

I just found out that we can lose and still be a #1 if Bemidji State and Michigan win their conference tournaments.  And BU/BC/Umass would need to win Hockey East.

So we are not black bear fans.  Only if we lose though.  

Edit*  Also need Dartmouth to lose. 

For the time of year, there is quite a bit less pressure on the boys this weekend than there could be.   Locking in a 1 is at play, and building/maintaining their confidence level is always big.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I just found out that we can lose and still be a #1 if Bemidji State and Michigan win their conference tournaments.  And BU/BC/Umass would need to win Hockey East.

So we are not black bear fans.  Only if we lose though.  

Edit*  Also need Dartmouth to lose. 

Easier to just win the game Friday.

25 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

One thing I noticed about having young kids who sometimes got sick.  After they were in school a couple of years, Mrs burd and I never got sick.  Immunized.  

• Upvote 2